[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[MT] Couple looking for guild

edited November 2016 in Guild Recruitment
Hello there! :)
My Boyfriend and I are looking for an active guild on MT to learn and clear the new dungeons and have a nice, friendly community around us.
We started on Tera EU around 1 1/2 years ago and switched to NA ~May this year.
We're 18 and 19 years old, willing to improve and we accept criticism as long as it's reasonable.

I mainly play Zerker, Mystic and Brawler while he plays Reaper and Priest. We're lvl 65 on all our classes, played and mained them for a while now, we're on T9 +12 at the moment but we're working on upgrading to T10.

What we expect:
- Friendly Community
- Reasonable Criticism not just random blabla
- patience
- Discord
- a good mood
- ACTIVE !!

Both of us had bad experiences with guilds so we'd want your guild to be active and not dying within the next one or two months.
We'd also be willing to do trial runs and so on with you so you can get to know us and our play style.

If your guild is looking for members and this sounded somehow interesting you can
Message me here or ingame: Parii, Asuuras, Aijin

Have a nice day and happy farming! B)

Comments

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    We're still searching :)
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    BOOOOOOOOP
  • TheOzunuTheOzunu ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    would you be willing to use TS(teamspeak) ?and what times do you usually play in ?

• VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    We're from germany so I'm usually around from 4/5 PM to, dunno, mostly 10 PM, maybe later (I'm not sure what timezone germany is, central europe ?). I work and have school so it's not really always the same but I try my best.
    Our english is not the best but i'm willing to talk, but I prefer listening, BUUUUT I don't mind.
  • HI there, Willkommen !!!

Try Crimson Rose Guild, we are a casual friendly community Guild focused towards PVE, with occasional some PvP content. We use Discord, and and have several EU players, meaning we cater both Time Zones every day.

Whisper me, or Constiplated, Lady.Lucienne, Affirmed.