Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• edited November 2016
    A start date for the event would be nice, I completed RMHM after this post and in-game announcement was made and didn't get a reset for either LKHM or RMHM. :/ It says it's a 100% chance jackpot so shouldn't I have gotten a reset scroll? Also, I remember Spacecats doing a dungeon reset for us when Wonderholme was an issue, would it be possible to get one today for the people who used their entries before the event began? I'm sure the community would be super thankful for it!
  • Making this RNG im sure a very unlucky person will keep getting LKHM scrolls instead of RMHM scrolls after clearing RMHM.. And rip can't run anymore :(
  • "Hey guys, you know how people HATE rng right? Well, get this. We're gonna make it so that even their reset scrolls are RNG!"

This is a bigger ****ing joke than Civil Unrest. You could at least ATTEMPT to hide that you're trying to kill this game.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiteToKill wrote: »
    A start date for the event would be nice, I completed RMHM after this post and in-game announcement was made and didn't get a reset for either LKHM or RMHM. :/ It says it's a 100% chance jackpot so shouldn't I have gotten a reset scroll? Also, I remember Spacecats doing a dungeon reset for us when Wonderholme was an issue, would it be possible to get one today for the people who used their entries before the event began? I'm sure the community would be super thankful for it!

They can no longer reset dungeons like they were able to back then like that.
  • CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    @Denommenator We just ran Demokron Factory Hardmode and it gave us a pop up saying we got a jackpot to get a Lilith's Keep reset scroll but none of us actually got it. Broken??
  • Foe wrote: »
    "Hey guys, you know how people HATE rng right? Well, get this. We're gonna make it so that even their reset scrolls are RNG!"

This is a bigger ****ing joke than Civil Unrest. You could at least ATTEMPT to hide that you're trying to kill this game.

It really does appear that way, the question is why
  • edited November 2016
    Foe wrote: »
    "Hey guys, you know how people HATE rng right? Well, get this. We're gonna make it so that even their reset scrolls are RNG!"

I think you missed the part where it's 100% chance to trigger the jackpot reward. That means every time you enter one of these dungeons, the jackpot will present an instance reset scroll reward for beating it.
  • edited November 2016
    As much as I am relieved to know that there is a fix to the problem, I sincerely think that the 50/50 chance to get LKHM or RMHM reset scroll upon clearing RMHM is unnecessary, we already have a chance to get LKHM upon clearing the 4 dungeons, at least make RMHM reset scroll a guaranteed drop upon clearing RMHM, that would make so many people more happy, the uncertainty of rng is just not pleasant.

We don't clear the hardest dubgeon in the game to have a 50% chance for a second hardest
  • The RMHM jackpot includes only RMHM scrolls in the reward. There's no crossover between which scrolls are granted in jackpot rewards.
  • edited November 2016
    @Spacecats ! I ran my RMHMs before the event activated, what do? :(
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Just completed a DFHM. We were on 2nd boss when the message came up, and we got no reset scroll after we finished it.

That's a little concerning. Anyone else experiencing this? We'll investigate why it might be happening.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Foe wrote: »

I think you missed the part where it's 100% chance to trigger the jackpot reward. That means every time you enter one of these dungeons, the jackpot will present an instance reset scroll reward for beating it.

Yes but you failed to announce the change prior to the patch AND all of our existing reset scrolls are thereby useless. How do you really think people would react? And this is a bandaid fix because for 2 weeks players havent been able to get more than a handful or runs overall. You guys are constantly "surprised" with negative feedback .. but it's a very obvious outcome.
  • Just cleared VOK, message that we will get reset scroll showed up, but after clearing no one got it. Please, fix!
  • I feel like this event is not working or there's RNG... lol I did both LKNM and RMNM never got any reset scroll
  • just did DFH, no reset scroll mailed, in inventory, or in item claim. It announced jackpot at the beginning of the dungeon run though.