[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• cleared a ssnm, no reset scroll drop while 100% drop msg at start
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Just completed a DFHM. We were on 2nd boss when the message came up, and we got no reset scroll after we finished it.

That's a little concerning. Anyone else experiencing this? We'll investigate why it might be happening.

im close RMHM now and no one scrolls get =/
  • Thanks guys. We'll find out what's up.
  • BanimBanim ✭✭✭
    While better than nothing, we still would need a more permanent solution after the jackpot event is over. I also do not think having separated instance reset scrolls that work only on specific dungeons is ideal. Seems like it'd just clutter inventories and banks. Still a compromise we can probably take seeing as campfires and all those other consumables don't work anymore so people are likely to just get rid of them.

Still would rather have our normal instance reset scrolls working, especially keeping in mind the elite reset scrolls are one of the benefits for having elite... At the moment, people are paying for something that is not reporting the full benefits of what they are paying for.
  • Thank you, this will be great (once it starts working). But I hope the 3 day window (until Sunday) is because we can expect other reset methods next week.
  • Yep, just cleared RMNM and got no scroll, it feels like I wasted 1 chance of getting a reset scroll with that run, oh wait, is exactly what happened!!
  • You know what this is really better than nothing. At least I won't be afking during extra life now. Thank you Denom.
  • FoeFoe ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Quote was wrong xd
  • EME: "Clear RMHM get a RMHM reset scroll"
    Me: "ok ill wait for my friends to clear first cuz i dont trust EME anymore"
    Friend: "Rip no scroll after RMHM"
    Me: "Knew it"
  • Foe wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I think you missed the part where it's 100% chance to trigger the jackpot reward. That means every time you enter one of these dungeons, the jackpot will present an instance reset scroll reward for beating it.
    Yes, but there is RNG in which reset scroll you are awarded. Everyone wants to do RMHM, but there's no guaranteed way of getting an RMHM reset scroll.

The chance is 100 % for RMHM reset scroll upon clearing RMHM

I was going by this post:
    Updated OP:

UPDATE (11/03 @ 11:18 a.m. PDT): Until Sunday, November 6 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, we'll be distributing reset scrolls for the new dungeons according to the following methods:

1) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Lilith's Keep (Normal):

- Shadow Sanguinary (Normal)
    - Demokron Factory (Hard)
    - Lilith's Keep (Normal)
    - Vault of Kaprima (Normal

2) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Normal) at 50/50 chance:

- Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    - Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    - Ruinous Manor (Normal)
    - Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)

3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Hard):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a jackpot at a 100% chance. All party members will receive the scrolls as a parcel delivery following successful completion of the dungeon. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable.
    3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for either Lilith's Keep (Hard) or Ruinous Manor (Hard):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)
  • edited November 2016
    kyoukaya wrote: »
    Thank you, this will be great (once it starts working). But I hope the 3 day window (until Sunday) is because we can expect other reset methods next week.

That's the idea, yes! Tuesday with maintenance we'll have a better solution implemented. This is just a temporary way to get you guys some resets.