[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• Breetizm wrote: »
    Just finished a RMHM, can confirm scrolls drop! \o/
    crcFm1f.png

Can confirm they work!
  • Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Just finished a RMHM, can confirm scrolls drop! \o/
    crcFm1f.png

Can confirm they work!

And in case anyone's unsure: yes, they'll allow you to run twice again after resetting if you have elite :3
  • ShawnSsiShawnSsi
    edited November 2016
    Great solution :D
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, i feel @Denommenator always gets the shortend of the straw... always delivering the bad news then getting flamed by immature community :open_mouth:
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    So happy *-* finally can do more runs
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    This is a great workaround. Thank you!
  • Glad to see instance reset scrolls for Lilith's Keep and Ruinous Manor. Hope to see something about reseting instance for the other dungeons.
  • Does this reset scroll stop dropping after today?
  • they should be removed completely and only be given out when server is unstable.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    GWF54LKEJH wrote: »
    they should be removed completely and only be given out when server is unstable.

Server already is unstable.
  • They seem to not be dropping anymore, triple drop weekend without resets ? that's kinda sad
  • Unfortunately. People will have burned them all on the triple drop or come close to it. Leaving us in the same situation we were in before the reset scroll band-aid fix.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    What I am concerned about is that there is no uproar on the forums at all.
    Where are all the people complaining about this? (personall I wrote 2 comments so far, because I am bothered)
    They could farm their [filtered] off and collect mats on the triple drop weekend, yet noone is complaining.
    Where is @mindsslayer , @Musita and all the other tryhard farmer when we need them? :D
  • @Shikine I m here
    I want an explanation of what is happening!
    Where are the resets drops?
    I did not see any reset dropping in the dungeon and I went about 16+ times after the maintenance and nothing.
    And also the problem with lags and dc have not been solved?
    You can only be kidding.
    That's a [filtered] lack of respect.

@Denommenator @Spacecats
  • I just did RMHM and DONT DROP any scroll :(