[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Regarding Instance Reset Scrolls

Comments

• Breetizm wrote: »
    Just finished a RMHM, can confirm scrolls drop! \o/
    crcFm1f.png

Can confirm they work!
  • Tatsuyaaa wrote: »
    Breetizm wrote: »
    Just finished a RMHM, can confirm scrolls drop! \o/
    crcFm1f.png

Can confirm they work!

And in case anyone's unsure: yes, they'll allow you to run twice again after resetting if you have elite :3
  • ShawnSsiShawnSsi
    edited November 2016
    Great solution :D
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, i feel @Denommenator always gets the shortend of the straw... always delivering the bad news then getting flamed by immature community :open_mouth:
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    So happy *-* finally can do more runs
  • xvctxvct ✭✭✭
    This is a great workaround. Thank you!
  • Glad to see instance reset scrolls for Lilith's Keep and Ruinous Manor. Hope to see something about reseting instance for the other dungeons.
  • Does this reset scroll stop dropping after today?
  • they should be removed completely and only be given out when server is unstable.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    GWF54LKEJH wrote: »
    they should be removed completely and only be given out when server is unstable.

Server already is unstable.
  • They seem to not be dropping anymore, triple drop weekend without resets ? that's kinda sad
  • Unfortunately. People will have burned them all on the triple drop or come close to it. Leaving us in the same situation we were in before the reset scroll band-aid fix.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    What I am concerned about is that there is no uproar on the forums at all.
    Where are all the people complaining about this? (personall I wrote 2 comments so far, because I am bothered)
    They could farm their [filtered] off and collect mats on the triple drop weekend, yet noone is complaining.
    Where is @mindsslayer , @Musita and all the other tryhard farmer when we need them? :D
  • @Shikine I m here
    I want an explanation of what is happening!
    Where are the resets drops?
    I did not see any reset dropping in the dungeon and I went about 16+ times after the maintenance and nothing.
    And also the problem with lags and dc have not been solved?
    You can only be kidding.
    That's a [filtered] lack of respect.

@Denommenator @Spacecats
  • I just did RMHM and DONT DROP any scroll :(