A Formal Introduction from DonkeyProphet

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    We found a new victim !!
    *evil laughter*

*echos evil laughter*
  • Counting the number of days until we get unequalized fwc back.
  • Just by this one post I can already tell you're gonna be a better GM than spacecats. You at least took time to learn the game rather than just [filtered] all day.
  • I look forward to seeing you around. Hopefully you can bring some peace to those of us that are worrying about the game's direction.

Try to do some events on MT, yeah? Every other server seems to get more events/attention than us.

o7
  • CiraxCirax ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Welcome DonkeyProphet!

Now the theme song of the Secret World of Alex Mack is stuck in my head...
  • Just by this one post I can already tell you're gonna be a better GM than spacecats. You at least took time to learn the game rather than just [filtered] all day.

Spacecats is a Community Manager, his job is to deal with the social aspect of the game, and for the time he is at EME he knows Tera, more than previous staff members that are no longer here, and better than a lot of the players who are around too.

DonkeyProphet is the new lead Producer of EME, is an entire different job, and yes his dedication and interest on Tera is awesome.

People need to quit talking bad things about Spacecats, he is the best Community manager we ever had (we never had this many events, forum responses and CM presence before), and if this guy quit because people keep being ignorant and rude, Tera will be way worse than is now.
  • Welcome!

Please help these guys from EME staff, because they are completely clueless on how to make the game work again.
    <3
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    Mahavala wrote: »
    he knows Tera, more than previous staff members that are no longer here, and better than a lot of the players who are around too. he is the best Community manager we ever had (we never had this many events, forum responses and CM presence before)

Tonka and Minea did a excellent job when they were apart of the e-masse team.
    From in-game events, twitch streaming and moderating the forums.
    Not to mention they also interacted with people in-game by running dungeons with them, etc from time to time.
    They also did a fine job keeping the community in the know with what was going on with the game.
    And they were with e-masse for quite along time.

Not saying Spacecats isn't doing a fine job so far, But to claim he is the best?
    I wouldn't go that far just yet (sorry!) But we shall see!

• ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    And i forgot to say hello @DonkeyProphet :cry:
    Welcome to the E-Masse Team :waving:
    From what i saw on the twitch stream, You do seem to have a lot of energy and Enthusiasm, which is great! :+1:
    Hopefully you can help improve the game and make Tera great again!
    And i do hope we see you along side Spacecats on the twitch more often

Much :love:
  • Welcome @DonkeyProphet ! Please make Tera great again with @Spacecats <3
  • gnusnyygnusnyy ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Your enthusiasm in your introduction and presence on stream gives me hope that TERA can become the game I loved so much again, and has even prompted me to log in to test the waters after leaving May last year. o:)

Welcome /
    (I forgot brawlers and gunners existed...well you can't fix everything.)
  • @DonkeyProphet Can I have a selfie from yu? I will show yu my abs if yu show a selfie.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    I think it is great you are playing it to know what you're working with.

One thing is you should take a moment to be happy that getting to max level can now be done so quickly (too quickly, IMO).

What have the hightlights been?
  • Welcome new member of the EME crew.

Please play the game until end game content it's actually really fun!! I feel like everyone stresses the fact that they "Play" the game but in my honest yet humble opinion there is no one at eme that has a "real" idea of what it is like to "Play" this game.

The grind for gear, the grind of waiting in battle ground queues for 45 mins. I feel like the lack of participation in the game itself by the staff hinders their opinions of what the players actually want. Which is why tonka because even though he wasn't amazing at the game he understood how it worked. Talking and being transparent with the community as a whole helps as long as you know what you're talking about
  • Welcome to Tera ^_^