[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

BuddyUp codes problems

I choose right server and many codes, i've same problems, help please, "The code entered was either...."

TERA_Screen_Shot_20161105_063951.png

Best Answers

• FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    In general, that warning happen when you do have the wrong code. Buddyup Code is case sensitive (you seem to have that thing right), although if you have 1 mistake in it or if the specific player actually gave his code to many players, it might have a CD timer going on (opinion, not based on something EME said).

Also, why hidding your name and not his?
  • ber9502ber9502 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    It means that the BuddyUp code was claimed by 3 people already. 3 is the limit. :(

Answers

• I've heard before that there is a problem that happens in some cases if the name of the character providing the code is too long, as somehow the system likes to cut it off, but not sure if that could be the problem here. But yeah, as said above, it could just be that the code was already used the maximum amount of times.