A Very Special Thank you from the Bottom of our Hearts

You guys.

You Guys.

YOU GUYS!

That was one of the most awesome things I've ever been a part of, and it was all because of you. I woke up yesterday morning (I think? What day is it?) as the newest PM on TERA expecting to hang out and have a good time, play some games, and raise some money for a good cause. But what I feel like happened is we started a movement where we, as members of the En Masse family, proved we can come together and work together to make amazing things happen. That's what I was talking about Friday in my Introduction. That's the thing that makes En Masse such an amazing place to be. The passion behind the scenes, the passion behind the screens, and the passion in your hearts.

What you all did today was extraordinary, and I am so, so, SO happy you let me be a part of this.

Thank you so much. I'll see you guys soon.

-DP

Oh Wait!! Hey!! i Just remembered we're not quite done!! It's still Extra Life Weekend 2016 and there's still the EME 2016 Extra Life Bundle in the TERA Store. This bundle has some really cool stuff I'll list below, and 100% of the proceeds go to the Seattle Children's Hospital via Extra Life 2016. You were right there with us, you know how important this is to so, so many people. It's only 495 EMP; so get 'em before they're gone, because at midnight they evaporate into the moonlight like a ghost-wife in the night.

When you buy this Bundle, you receive:
  • A Winged Band
  • A pair of Skyblue Pixel Sunglasses
  • An Exclusive, Only-Available-This-Weekend Buffalo Bill Bear.

(Full details can be found in this post)

This stuff is really, really cool and you can find out all about it, and the awesome time we had hanging out with the TERA community for 25 hours last night on our twitch page in the videos section (right now it's the unedited, uncut, super-hardcore all-night-long edition - it looks like our technical issues broke the video into a few hunks; however we plan on cutting it into smaller bite-sized pieces for your convenience once we recover ;)

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Reserving this space for when I'm not about to pass out ;D

EDIT 11/7/16 -

I'm awake! I'll be out of the office recuperating for the next couple days. This took a lot of energy to organize, plan, and execute, but it was %100 worth it. I'm extremely proud of not just myself and the En Masse crew, but also all of our EME Dream Stream Team members and everyone who contributed either donations or time supporting this effort.

Together we raised over $14,000 for Seattle Children's Hospital. That money will change lives in ways that may be difficult to visualize, especially for those who have never experienced hospitalization. This should be a really happy moment, and I think our efforts have been amazing, but I get a lot of mixed emotions when I imagine the circumstances in which $14,000 could mean the difference between treating or not treating a sick or disabled child.

Our numbers likely went up after our stream ended at Noon. Extra Life weekend technically ended at Midnight, and we continued selling TERA Extra Life 2016 bundles which went toward our team goal. We'll find out pretty soon if any additional milestones were unlocked, and I think there are a few surprises we can throw in. We didn't expect to smash our $5,000 team goal to pieces the way we did. Look for a news post this week detailing our achievement and what it means for player rewards.

Last thing - There were people who stuck with us the entire time in Twitch chat. That was really unexpected and it means a lot to me. A few others couldn't make the full 25 hours, but did stay for a VERY long time, and even came back in the morning after catching some sleep. Thank you very much to everyone who went above and beyond, and a special thanks to the person I believe gave our highest donation (I'll confirm once I'm back in action): Letmefistyou of MT gave an extremely generous amount before we even got started with our stream and it helped us begin the weekend journey in very high spirits, with confidence that we would surpass our goal. We did it!

<3
  • I really enjoyed this. I'd love to see you guys do charity streams more often.
  • Also.... will the bear only exist in this bundle I got one for myself and my husband already but I want more, but we don't have much money this moment. Maybe we can see it become something perm in the store that still has proceeds go to a charity?
  • This was an awesome event, got two of the bundles one for me, one for a friend he sold his bear though but he was happy with the rest of it. Been happily sporting his wings and glasses all day and trying to promote more sales.
  • DogFoodYumYum should be a stream code :^)
  • Why did the stream ended so early o3o
  • And Does the money from the extra life bundle count toward the donation money also?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    meomeo26 wrote: »
    And Does the money from the extra life bundle count toward the donation money also?

Goes towards charity aswell yes. With the money from the bundles, we raised enough to add the go karts to the calendar which is over 13k I think.
  • AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I really loved the stream, i watched most of it (75% ish) and oh boy, it was super fun, from the spy game, the painting draw, the outlast, the dog food( rip kimmander :p ) etc. It was really nice seeing EME crew together like a family with smorcerer and specially donkey prophet(the hype man xD ) as the new members of the family.
    Great job guys ;)
  • I was very happy to be a part of this years Extra Life, I didn't get a chance last year so I'm happy I was able to donate this year c:
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    And Does the money from the extra life bundle count toward the donation money also?

Goes towards charity aswell yes. With the money from the bundles, we raised enough to add the go karts to the calendar which is over 13k I think.

So we will get the triple drop as well?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

So we will get the triple drop as well?

They mentioned on the stream that they will add the go karts, and thats the next tier up from triple drop, so I would assume so.
  • 0FjRZ1M.png
    we love you spacey ~
  • You all did an AMAZING job! Thank you for such an amazing 25 hour stream!

I still can't get over how energetic Donkey was all 25 hours.
  • Lmao Donkey you are banned from caffeine for the next week.

Had a great time watching the stream whenever I could - it was amazing thanks to your enthusiasm and high energy on top of the hard work and preparation that went into this.

Can't wait to sit down and watch the parts I missed!