11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

- Update - Expected to need another half hour to finish, so aiming for 11:30 a.m. PST

The TERA servers will be down for maintenance on November 8 from 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST. This extended maintenance is required for our Operations team to perform some necessary hardware updates.

During this extended maintenance, the web store for all EME titles will be inaccessible. This means that purchasing EMP, purchasing products with EMP on the web, and player EMP balances will be inaccessible during the maintenance.

The patch notes for changes being deploy to TERA can be viewed here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-480402en4

Comments

• oh so instead of fixing reset scrolls now those only work for certain cheap dungeons? not cool.
  • @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM

FFS
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Don't get me bad but, what about the lag issue and peeps being kicked/locked out of the game ? nothing will be done again? :(
  • This lag is a shame for our Tera, sincerily
  • Lag, people getting kicked or locked out of the game, and the ooooooold and known bug with inherent chain striking again. Anything about these REAL issues?
    People with higher ping are suffering a lot with gunners using random skills by itself.
  • Lag is so bad fix please
  • For 2 days without being able to play, the launcher does not open, and when I can enter the ping is 17k, please say that something will change while we play else other game waiting for Tera improve
  • edited November 2016
    /del
    6 char
  • Another week of Manifest/Divine/etc control over CU, no response on the BG issue... do you want to kill PvP? Because this is how you kill it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    So am im the only one who noticed that SCHM drops reset scrolls for LKHM?? I too wanna use my regular reset scrolls for the new dungeons, but if there is a reset scroll drop for those specific dungeons, then i do not see why the whining.

I do however appreciate that the dragon mounts from the eggs will be bankable. Now i can farm another dragon for my 2nd alt.
  • I dont get why people are always constantly complaining about the lag. EME simply doesn't have the resource to fix it and it has been like that since the game came out.
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Emoji wrote: »
    oh so instead of fixing reset scrolls now those only work for certain cheap dungeons? not cool.

All but LK for what I've seen from the patchnote.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    So am im the only one who noticed that SCHM drops reset scrolls for LKHM?? I too wanna use my regular reset scrolls for the new dungeons, but if there is a reset scroll drop for those specific dungeons, then i do not see why the whining.

I do however appreciate that the dragon mounts from the eggs will be bankable. Now i can farm another dragon for my 2nd alt.

I dunno if this was intended, but SCHM will be reseted thru normal reset scrolls, so I assume you run SCHM to run LKHM XD

I do not understand the whining neither, they get free reset scrolls and be able to keep elite one for when problem will be fixed, and they cry...

Edit: Moderator, title should be 11/08, just so you know. I know you guys didn't sleep for 25 hours, but today is monday 7th :pleased:
  • CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    Emoji wrote: »
    oh so instead of fixing reset scrolls now those only work for certain cheap dungeons? not cool.

They've already addressed this multiple times, both on stream and on the forums. They don't have a way currently to fix them so that they work for all of the dungeons, but they are in communications with BHS about the ways that they can change this for our region, as this is the case for the other regions, but not ours. They are doing what they can, and they have apologized several times for the inconveniences that it has caused players, but have said they are working on it.

If they just wanted to shaft us they wouldn't have even bothered with the "jackpot" reset scrolls for the dungeons that reset scrolls currently don't work for.
  • guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

Rip Etching :(
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Another week of Manifest/Divine/etc control over CU, no response on the BG issue... do you want to kill PvP? Because this is how you kill it.

PVP is already dead.