[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

2456

Comments

  • This extended maintenance is required for our Operations team to perform some necessary hardware updates.
    does it mean that youve bought new servers?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

    Rip Etching :(

    Yea etching prices will crash now.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM


    FFS

    @mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

    Rip Etching :(

    Yea etching prices will crash now.

    People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+.
  • edited November 2016
    Ya go to gather and make some gold >:)
  • People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+ ;)
  • Robertina wrote: »
    People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+ ;)
    if u repeat this 3 times and pass it to another player then u get account bound extreme heels for your cute elin.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiiji wrote: »
    guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

    Rip Etching :(

    as if etching was so alive lel chance to crit one of those III etchings is lower than enchanting to +15.

    3 times back to back I failed with master additive, I wanted to hunt Spacecats and use Rage on him :chuffed: But srsly, etching is all about RNG, it is not crafting, Crit White Dendrite, Crit II, Crit Titans, Crit III :( lols
  • So is not worth to get elite in these coming days until they fix this issue with reset scroll? :/ I certainly use elite the most cause of the dungeon entries, unno... Zzz Stupid game is bringing so much complications lately...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    guillegade and Ace dungeons can be reset with instance reset scrolls

    Rip Etching :(

    Yea etching prices will crash now.

    People said the same about Ace Dungeons, and here we are with t3s still being 100k+.

    Ace dungeons weren't resetable then.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Musita wrote: »
    So is not worth to get elite in these coming days until they fix this issue with reset scroll? :/ I certainly use elite the most cause of the dungeon entries, unno... Zzz Stupid game is bringing so much complications lately...

    @Musita
    Whats your deal with the reset scrolls.
    Its working, we have HM dedicated dungeon reset scrolls. Use those and after maint the normal ones for the old dungeons.

    I really don't get why you want to discard elite.
    1 entry and 1 with HM scroll + additional after 5 hours = 2 + additional
    2 entry, 2 again with scroll + additional 2 after 5 hours = 4 + additional
    or
    2 entry, 4 entry + additional 4 after 5 hours = 6 + additional (here I assume dedicated scrolls wont drop anymore, which makes sense)

    o.o i understand the anger about that 2 runs without the need to wait 4 hours to reset again (after the 4 runs you do... tryhard much?), but not paying elite because of it? :D thats even more bs than the whining around scrolls and fails your logic there
  • Balance [filtered] PVP
  • PVP is trash , new class is trash , all terq is trash
  • mindsslayermindsslayer ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Shikine wrote: »
    @Denommenator Can you replace my Elite Status for this month? Cuz my Elite ll be useless if i cant reset the HM


    FFS

    @mindsslayer real troll :D have you even cleared HM? i get 2 reset scrolls for the 2 clears, its bankable, it has a cd of 5 hours, should be enough. And I bet you use pegasus and dungeons scrolls right to go everywhere and not the journal or map...

    @Shikine Its not enough to me! Yes i have cleared since first day, and i want to rush like i did SSH, FIHM.

    How can you say only one scroll is enough? I run 2 times in 70 minutes and i have to wait for long hours to play again.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the mat boxes remain untouched? Not updating them? That is sad.
Sign In or Register to comment.