11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

Comments

• BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Looks like things are running just a little bit longer than our original projected time frame, so wanted to provide a heads up that the Servers should be back up in around another half hour ( 11:30 am PST ).

aw ok, i had a feeling that would happen lol

thanks for the headsup :3
  • Looks like things are running just a little bit longer than our original projected time frame, so wanted to provide a heads up that the Servers should be back up in around another half hour ( 11:30 am PST ).

FFS

UNBELIEVABLE

This is a shame!
  • Looks like things are running just a little bit longer than our original projected time frame, so wanted to provide a heads up that the Servers should be back up in around another half hour ( 11:30 am PST ).

I hope we get compensation then since you guys are wasting elite status time.

FFS

UNBELIEVABLE

This is a shame!

Well, better have them spend more time in fixes and tweaks than more hiccups on the go.
  • @mindsslayer This was as intended by bluehole studios, as the forum post about it states, as it states on the Gameforge side for EU Tera. However, 2 times each 5 hours? No. Unless you're not elite. In which case, well, that's your problem isn't it? You could choose to be elite and get more. Otherwise, yes, 2 base, reset for 2 more runs, then wait a few hours. Or, you could be less of a try hard and do other dungeons in between. Besides, right now, what's the point in spamming the hell out of the HM dungeon other than mats/designs? Title doesn't come out until they release the 30 man dungeon anyway. Go run some LKNM/HM, run some VOK, do some of the new battleground. Or hey, you could always go PLAY OTHER GAMES TOO. Tera isn't the only thing in life, contrary to what you may want to think.

Yes, as I said earlier, I understand the frustration at not being able to run more, but from what I understand reading the forums here and on the EU forums, this is how BHS intends to do things going forward. Where current patch dungeons aren't impacted by the regular reset scrolls, as an attempt to slow down the progress on dungeons. There were complains before this patch that there wasn't enough to do because people were completing stuff to quick, now the same people are [filtered] that it takes too long. People are gonna [filtered] no matter what, how about you just play the damn game?
  • Tyrant666 wrote: »
    Looks like things are running just a little bit longer than our original projected time frame, so wanted to provide a heads up that the Servers should be back up in around another half hour ( 11:30 am PST ).

shush. dont start crying already just chill
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrant666 wrote: »

Elite status time is technically wasted when you sleep too.

FFS

UNBELIEVABLE

This is a shame!
    Imagine how I feel. I came from work at 17:40 and 20 minutes later maintenance started. Now they said that MN will be done at 22:30 my time. THANKS RUSSIA. Thanks for the GREAT suckerface life here.
  • @CHNLF7HDYH Well, you could just play on the actual EU server which supports your time...This is Tera NA. Just saying.

Pretty sure any of the last 10 time frames given by EME were incorrect. Don't even need a heads up anymore. Just expect 30mins - 1 hour on top of the projected time frame.
  • how much longer do we gotta wait...?
  • @CHNLF7HDYH Well, you could just play on the actual EU server which supports your time...This is Tera NA. Just saying.

I know but there are 2 fun facts:
    1) Russian community (and rus servers aswell) are the most agressive ppl in the world (they want to dominate both morally and abusively)
    2) gameforge sucks

I just love how kind and good are ppl on NA tera, this community is the best. And I am ready to pay by playing with 240 ping for that
  • Well based on cobalt dragon's timing, about 20 minutes, give or take 10.
  • how much longer do we gotta wait...?

Until its all finished.
  • I'm pretty sure all of us are expecting the lag to be gone, or reduced atleast, and the problems fixed. I know you guys are working hard to fix everything, but 4 hours and thirty minutes better get the game in top notch shape. If the lag and the problems increase, oh my god.

Thank you for trying to mend Tera just a little though.