[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

11/08 Extended Server Maintenance, 7 to 11:30 a.m. PST

12346»

Comments

• servers already up
  • You're kidding right? Not listening to the players? Making the f2p dragons bankable, something players wanted. Changing instance reset scrolls more or less back to before? Player driven. Fixing costume items and other broken untradeable stuff, all player requested (issues but still things that players were complaining about). The fact that the newest dungeons/hardest dungeons can't be reset, yeah, that's a good thing in my opinion. Why? Because now you actually have to dedicate yourself and not just burn yourself out in a week or two to finish the title achievements. You actually have to care and take your time. Which makes content last a longer duration of the patch. It also slows down the process of players getting the new top tier gear. Sure, you have a number of players who first day and such had ambush, but that's people who had saved up an enormous amount of RNG boxes from BGs to be able to open. Which means they either spent a lot of gold prior to patch, or saved up for a long time to be able to do it. This makes the game more competitive for a longer period for making gear. Don't get me wrong, it's annoying and there's already people with gear, but that's how it always is. And it's not like they don't know about the server issues, [filtered], during the 25 Hour stream over the weekend they ended up having people troubleshooting the server issues. They're trying, but you also have to understand, they don't make the content or have final say, they are just the donkeys putting the stuff out.

2) Changing instance reset scrolls more or less back to before ? [filtered] no. Everyone wants resets for RMHM and LKHM that we are NOT getting, nobody honestly cares about any other dungeons ( talking about people who actually run PVE all the time ). Thats not fixed. Stop defending this kind of behavior.
      I want to get burned out so I can get my gear so I can teach other players the dungeon.
    I CANT do that because I have to RESERVE my runs for specific people where I will be sure ill make the clear and it wont be learning run and I wont waste a run. Why do I do this ? Because I cant reset the dungeons. Hooray \o/ It doesent make content any longer, it makes me log on for 40 mins, finish my 2x RMHM runs, then log out and do something else, and majority players are doing the same. Why ? Because they cant RESET the dungeons. Which leaves majority of other players who were not able to make parties or find people just sit there and be like... oh. Nobody wants to run the hard dungeons with me? Yeah, its time to quit

Your statements have some conflicts...
    • You want to get bored of the game and get full Ambush, so you can then - and only then - help train other people.
    • You don't want to train people now, because you want to get Ambush before the people you're training, and you also don't want to go on training runs because you don't want to waste time/runs because those training runs will fail, and you can't reset to get out of the hole you created for yourself.

That doesn't sound like you want to train people, it sounds like you want to look good in front of people you're training...At first, I was saving my runs because of course. But after the reset came out, it alleviated some of the annoyance. It is annoying to see some people in +15 Ambush already, but then I realize they're the minority and a lot of people can barely even run RMHM to begin with, so what is the rush and who are you racing against? Yourself?

Yeah it would be cool if I could use the 3 original reset scrolls because the dungeons are fun and I'd run it with a wider audience of people if I had the freedom to do so, but it's better than nothing. (Remember, EME isn't the one that deciding the reset scrolls should function this way, and obviously they're doing what they can to alleviate it).
  • GetSnyped wrote: »
    servers already up

Looks like we didn't need the full 30 minutes extra, and servers are now up. :)
  • edited November 2016
    To those of you whining about etching prices with ace dungeons being reset-able now...You probably don't realize that t3 etching will be higher because of how many t2 etchings that will be cheap and available in market. Why? Because you need PURE titan mats, and those are the RNG of the RNG. Those are the items that will have the T3 etching price either stay stable or skyrocket because of the supply to demand.

Sure T2 etchings will be cheap but it's already cheap to start out with if you have the PP. But that's not the issue here. Since who would want to time consuming gathering again for a small amount of mats just to craft a few tries with RNG to get a crit rather than grind off Ace dungeon per character to get more than one t2 etching every few days with 5 hours per instance resets scroll.
  • For the people complaining about lag,reduce your graphics settings,upgrade your modems/routers an use ethernet.NOT!! wifi or hotspots,update your DNS to the closest one,put your main IP as the DMZ host and switch to Windows 10 lite (optional)
  • 4DCNDKHHFT wrote: »
    For the people complaining about lag,reduce your graphics settings,upgrade your modems/routers an use ethernet.NOT!! wifi or hotspots,update your DNS to the closest one,put your main IP as the DMZ host and switch to Windows 10 lite (optional)

I don't think you understand the lag they were talking about
  • @Umitan Given that it's an account made 34 minutes ago, using random numbers/letters...I think you're right. I don't think they realize it's actual ping lag and not FPS lag that is being talked about.
  • GetSnyped wrote: »
    servers already up

Looks like we didn't need the full 30 minutes extra, and servers are now up. :)

Maybe those minutes are needed.
    Lag came back.

Really extended maint and dont fix it ...
  • What happens every day with the launcher? Why are they doing this? From now on I can not even log in to the official website or login to laucher. [filtered] [filtered] will have 3 day followed same time
  • When I thought you should have fixed the lag, nops. Crash in the middle of the dungeon, lose the run, disturb other peoples time, and not even a post about it
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Since the maint we do not get the reset scroll drop in HM.
    Please send me 4 right away :) and fix it

Or did I miss something?
    @Spacecats
  • @Denommenator would you be able to elaborate on the hardware upgrades? Just curious about what was done.