[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Cats Everywhere

Uhm
does this have a reason ?
They ... weren't there before, i swear ..

TERA_Screen_Shot_20160518_113307.png

Comments

• Maybe they came from space
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Evil @Spacecats
  • SyjitraSyjitra ✭✭
    Kitties basically say "Spacecats was here".
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    So... we have to kill them before they lay eggs?
  • I have to say on a serious note it's hard to find that one Bank/Broker combo you can go to without an annoying amount of background noise. Unfortunately if you turn that of you kill the combat sounds too.
    Now with all these cats everywhere it's causing me a headache. I have to kill the sound entirely when entering a town because of the cats and riffraff noise that accompanies it. So far I've found north Castanica to be the least disruptive but the lighting there makes trying out gear difficult.
    Can we have a separate Background "chickens, livestock, cats, random people calling out" slider to "combat sounds"?
  • VyolVyol ✭✭✭
    Gotta agree. I dislike the meow meow sound everywhere too, but my sound in Tera is on .. 3% all the time anyways because of my music pfft.
    LETS PLAY A GAME OF "KILL THE CAT"
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    Kitties forever!
  • edited May 2016
    Oh, Kitty didn't know her troops had already taken over so large area.

But anyway, they're helping Kitty to conquer the world so she can drown it in despair as a new goddess after Velik ish cast down. Just ignore them for naow so Kitty's ebil masterplans have no obstacles.
  • Oh, Kitty didn't know her troops had already taken over so large area.

But anyway, they're helping Kitty to conquer the world so she can drown it in despair as a new goddess after Velik ish cast down. Just ignore them for naow so Kitty's ebil masterplans have no obstacles.

Calm down there, Papyrus.
  • iLiliumiLilium ✭✭
    As a cat myself, I bow to know one, sorry Kitty. . - . Anyways, I see all the cat Elin's gathering around in a large area now, because someone is complaining about cats. lol