[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

PLEASE update Elite Gift Boxes

Elite Gift Boxes should no longer deliver T8 Feedstock anymore. It should have been adjusted to T9 and T10 now.

I am surprised nobody complained so far. And I am pretty sure its easy to fix.

Comments

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Many complained in at least 3 threads I saw so far. Nothing has been done.
  • It's been brought up a few times to change this and the enchantment boxes but no word on getting this adjusted yet. :c
  • is there anything cool, besides the Village Atlas, in elite status that should of make me feel like buying one?
    I was away for quite a while and I certainly wasn't aware that I'd get T8 feedstock -.-
  • Back before we had the issue where felicity was taken out. But they made the fix to add it back along with the feedstocks as possible prizes. I'm sure they can fix this again and sure it's a simple fix as well. This has been ongoing and no word on this yet.
  • if it's not an actual problem, they don't need to do anything. and in this case, it's not a problem. .....................................smh so much
  • ratedXratedX ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Catiinka wrote: »
    is there anything cool, besides the Village Atlas, in elite status that should of make me feel like buying one?
    I was away for quite a while and I certainly wasn't aware that I'd get T8 feedstock -.-

Only real benefits of Elite are:

Village Atlas
    Travel Journal
    No Brokerage Fee
    Extra Dungeon Runs
    Free Canaphora, Bravery, Crafter Cure & Instance Reset Scroll Daily
    Random goodie from Gift box (May include 500x t8 or t9 feedstock)

Mount = Useless
    Gold Boost = Useless
    XP Boost, Reputation Boost = Ok.
    Velik's Opportunity Scroll = Ok, But it costs next to noticing with vanguard credits

It's up to you to decide if it's worth the $15 a month, or 70-80k in-game gold
  • Wunzigan wrote: »
    Elite Gift Boxes should no longer deliver T8 Feedstock anymore. It should have been adjusted to T9 and T10 now.

It has been brought up. It just hasn't been addressed quite yet. The team is aware and will get this changed soon.
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    ratedX wrote: »
    Catiinka wrote: »
    is there anything cool, besides the Village Atlas, in elite status that should of make me feel like buying one?

Only real benefits of Elite are:

Village Atlas
    Travel Journal
    No Brokerage Fee
    Extra Dungeon Runs
    Free Canaphora, Bravery, Crafter Cure & Instance Reset Scroll Daily
    Random goodie from Gift box (May include 500x t8 or t9 feedstock)

Mount = Useless
    Gold Boost = Useless
    XP Boost, Reputation Boost = Ok.
    Velik's Opportunity Scroll = Ok, But it costs next to noticing with vanguard credits

It's up to you to decide if it's worth the $15 a month, or 70-80k in-game gold

Adds up:
    - Double Vanguard Reward. (at least the credits and the IM parcel mail)
    - Broker has 5 pages instead of 1
    - A few discount on Tera Store if you buying EMP, but that's close to useless.
    Nootiful wrote: »
    again with the soon tm

So much hate lately Nootiful... Yup, they're clearly overwhelming AND people assume they can do whatever they want to the game. First they do not have as much control as people think + they gotta confirm with BHS on almost every move just because BHS aren't aware of how NA is.
  • Nootiful wrote: »
    again with the soon tm

I don't have an exact date to give right now.
  • Wunzigan wrote: »

Agree, items are pretty blah. 7 alk?
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wunzigan wrote: »

Plenty of people said something and its just common sense to update these things when update hits, but just like with other issues... its forever on the Soon™ list.
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    can you also please decrease monthly fee for elite. say, drop to 3$ per month, is it possible?

I would also like to request that Elite ships a basket of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies to your house, please.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neonie wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »
    can you also please decrease monthly fee for elite. say, drop to 3$ per month, is it possible?

I would also like to request that Elite ships a basket of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies to your house, please.

Should add some hot chocolate, starting to get cold.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neonie wrote: »
    kubitoid wrote: »

Or dicksbymail!