[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

cape bug?

Recently I have been seeing capes going crazy graphically. Instead of being a cape they are a colored line going everywhere like a light show and it is quite distracting. I didn't see any reports of this so I thought I would just get it out there.

Comments

• FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    hahaha, this issue have been reported since Tera exist. Although it does no harm so expect it to not be fixed for another 9 years. That's also a BHS thing, not EME.

I still laugh at it when really tired. The one I like the most now is since Spellbound, the gliding characters that moves like Nosferatu :P
  • There are other costumes with this bug too. Unfortunately BHS doesn't seem to want to revisit old cosmetics to fix them. :c
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they are in your party ask them to take it off and put it back on, or I think reloading the channel works too.