[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Items missing in reward emporium?

For several weeks I haven't seen the cheery/snowy winter scarves show up in the reward emporium, even after refreshing the available items, so I was wondering if the scarves were removed from the listings. Now that I want to use credits to get one, they aren't showing up and I do remember seeing them pretty often. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    For several weeks I haven't seen the cheery/snowy winter scarves show up in the reward emporium, even after refreshing the available items, so I was wondering if the scarves were removed from the listings. Now that I want to use credits to get one, they aren't showing up and I do remember seeing them pretty often. Anyone else experiencing the same?

They're there. I saw them a few days ago.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »

Yup, i am unfortunate to get them several times after each other. I am missing the dyeable asian dress :( no luck for a few month now.