[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Slayer revamp?

Thought it was supposed to be October but it never happened?
??????

Comments

• was mistranslated. I think Ktera just got done with warr revamp. Gotta wait on that slayer and zerk revamp. One of the 2 is next i know that for sure.
  • If I recall correctly, the next class to receive a revamp is lancer, after that it will be slayer's or zerker's turn, but no one has told yet which one will come first.
  • mollyyamollyya ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Give up and delete slayer. Slayer is still a trash tier class with talent system in 30-man raid patch according to my friends that play KTERA.
    It has been proven that BHS does not bother make a big rework on slayer in 4+ years. only given small adjustments.
    Slayer is always a garbage in utility.
  • Slayer is just fine if you stick to tight rotations, my slayer still tops the dps charts in most dungeons (assuming equal or near equal gear) Everyone hates on it but I really like it. Slow and hard hitting is nice.
  • Slayer is fun af, but our dps sub par at best compared to other classes.

We doodoo.

Class revamp 2018.
  • KaaiYu wrote: »
    Slayer is fun af, but our dps sub par at best compared to other classes.

We doodoo.

Class revamp 2018.

dats a long time
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanellope wrote: »
    Slayer is just fine if you stick to tight rotations, my slayer still tops the dps charts in most dungeons (assuming equal or near equal gear) Everyone hates on it but I really like it. Slow and hard hitting is nice.

There's most likely a skill and ping difference. Equally skilled and ping Slayer loses to most classes. I have multiple characters in +imp and the highest of them is a class that's supposed to be lower for example simply because I'm better with that class than the others and not because the class is equal or better. Slayer fell behind due to other classes receiving big buffs while Slayer received marginal buffs, it's the same reason why Gunner fell behind considering even Reaper got buffs before as well. Slayer+Gunner was at one point top tier but due to them not being buffed at the same time it only makes sense they fell behind.
  • KaaiYu wrote: »
    Slayer is fun af, but our dps sub par at best compared to other classes.

We doodoo.

Class revamp 2018.

dats a long time

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ0uL7dOILQ
  • i love to duel slayers, havent seen a slayer that is as scary as a warrior with same skill level.