[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Kumas Bug

so during my last game of Kumas I got stuck in limbo. When I respawned all of the game was grey like I was still dead and on the scoreboard it showed me as dead. I could still type and ping was fine just the game still registered my toon as dead. I was able to walk around the map but no one could intereact with me. I had to eventually drop out of the game because it got stuck for so long. Anyone else have this issue? 31006674216_07e4b05b4d_h.jpg
30900182872_ab51cc5f44_h.jpg
31006669836_6589cbdd33_h.jpg

Comments

• NobunautNobunaut ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I have had this happen to me. It seems to happen most when you respawn at the same moment someone joins/leaves the team (or that's how I see it anyways). This happened to me twice, causing notifications to post twice on my screen and not letting me do anything for the entire game. I also noticed that when this does happen, it prompts "Battle Start!" even though the game has already started.
    I don't know what the real cause may be, but this is fairly uncommon, so I'm sure your team understands.