[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes 11/22/16

PatchNotes_inner_Header.jpg

TERA will be down from 7 a.m. to approximately 9 a.m. PST on Tuesday, November 22.

See the patch notes here. I'm happy to say that they list tier updates for BG and Elite rewards!

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-480402en6

Comments

• Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    yey, 3 things that should have been in from the start of the patch are now in. Now if people cared to pvp, that would be great, there isn't even a reason to gear with the main pvp bg being eq now.
  • FafhredFafhred ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    yey, 3 things that should have been in from the start of the patch are now in. Now if people cared to pvp, that would be great, there isn't even a reason to gear with the main pvp bg being eq now.

Just the slight problem with that, that usually people who chose PvE servers do so because they are not interested in PvP.
    I am not sure how it works here as global distribution PvE players V PvP players, but I know other MMOs giving the choice of PvE or PvP servers, where it shrank to just 1 PvP server by lack of interested players, and those players periodically going on PvE server to beg people to move on the PvP servers; I knew one who tried, got ganked right away, and moved back.

The real issue is not so much about PvP content, but about how many players are actually interested in PvP.
    Being noisy about it does not make it a majority by far; in my experience over many years, PvP players are only the noisy minority, the actual distribution being around 20% or less PvPers (usually PKers rather than duellists); I suspect that it is around the same here.
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    Fafhred1 wrote: »
    yey, 3 things that should have been in from the start of the patch are now in. Now if people cared to pvp, that would be great, there isn't even a reason to gear with the main pvp bg being eq now. #MakeFWCGreatAgain

Just the slight problem with that, that usually people who chose PvE servers do so because they are not interested in PvP.
    I am not sure how it works here as global distribution PvE players V PvP players, but I know other MMOs giving the choice of PvE or PvP servers, where it shrank to just 1 PvP server by lack of interested players, and those players periodically going on PvE server to beg people to move on the PvP servers; I knew one who tried, got ganked right away, and moved back.

The real issue is not so much about PvP content, but about how many players are actually interested in PvP.
    Being noisy about it does not make it a majority by far; in my experience over many years, PvP players are only the noisy minority, the actual distribution being around 20% or less PvPers (usually PKers rather than duellists); I suspect that it is around the same here.

Wpvp =/= FWC being dogshit and dead because of the EQ change
  • xoBarb wrote: »

Wpvp =/= FWC being dogshit and dead because of the EQ change

Its not even about it just being EQ, they also nerfed the credits it gives for doing so, I personally don't mind the eq change but most do.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    What about enchanting boon on vanguard merchant?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/8674/please-consider-these-issues-and-notes-for-the-next-maintenance/p1
    That thread is being ignored, the thread doesn't matter but the issues are what we faced after Soulbound patch but no fixes, only for those 2 boxes.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats
    You had posted that you were in discussion with BHS about un-equalizing our beloved fray wind.

please be transparent on what we can expect regarding it.

is it going to be done sooner rather than later... or are quite a few of us just sticking around for no good reason ?
  • @Spacecats,@Denommenator wouldnt it be good to put IMP Mats to craft IMP Gear in BG Stores like u did with Starfall back then?i mean never seen BG popping like that time
  • edited November 2016
    Fafhred1 wrote: »
    yey, 3 things that should have been in from the start of the patch are now in. Now if people cared to pvp, that would be great, there isn't even a reason to gear with the main pvp bg being eq now. #MakeFWCGreatAgain

I agree with you 100%

Most who play PvE are just not interested in PvP or they would play on a PvP server. The PvP community screams the loudest and are the smallest demographic. It generally has nothing to do with having a healthy PvP community but rather a need to prove something; something only they themselves care about. :yawn: :rolleyes:
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    elite gift boxes now have a chance to drop t9 and t10 and improved chance to drop stack of 30. only problem is that it vanished from elite perks bar :D
  • Its not the elite box that is vanished its the consumable eilte box that is vanished, the one with bravery and reset scroll and stuff
  • So its seems we dont get the stuff anymore that we need the most, so by elite status :surprised:
  • What about the new updates about the Fang & Feather?
  • Where are the elite box consumables?!
  • @Spacecats any notices about the +9 enchantment scroll? it only works on tier 1~8 :/, it's useless
  • mcgroartymcgroarty
    edited November 2016
    Hopefully the missing Elite Consumable boxes are a temporary bug. They still list the contents on the Elite sales page and they didn't mention removal in the patch notes.

If we see these vanish from the Elite sales page, I guess we know the paid account deal changed:
    Crafter's Cure (restores 1,000 production points)
    Combat Boosts
    Instance Reset Scroll