[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes 11/22/16

2»

Comments

• Replying to myself: The Elite Consumables Box is back. I guess it was a glitch.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be more information posted on the Fang and Feather patch promo page? It's Tuesday and there's no additional info :/
  • We needed to download a patch to increment some numbers on server side settings? What?
  • Quick question, why Tier 10 feedstock x30? that's a very low amount... aka lower than 500x tier 8 turned into Tier10 (500/4=125). I mean yeah the chance has been raised, but the amount is ridiculous now... :open_mouth: and why Server announcement on it :open_mouth:
    Makes me laugh everytime I see a "*name* has acquired 30 tier 10 feedstock". I bet who ever get that is very happy... thats more or less 900 feedstock from elite out of it... (if lucky)
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    Quick question, why Tier 10 feedstock x30? that's a very low amount... aka lower than 500x tier 8 turned into Tier10 (500/4=125). I mean yeah the chance has been raised, but the amount is ridiculous now... :open_mouth: and why Server announcement on it :open_mouth:
    Makes me laugh everytime I see a "*name* has acquired 30 tier 10 feedstock". I bet who ever get that is very happy... thats more or less 900 feedstock from elite out of it... (if lucky)

It's not just the x30, but the x30 is another option in addition to the x500, but x30 pops more often. So basically x500 is the "Superior Prize", x30 is the "Rare Prize" and the other items are normal prizes.
  • Fulzoid wrote: »
    Quick question, why Tier 10 feedstock x30? that's a very low amount... aka lower than 500x tier 8 turned into Tier10 (500/4=125). I mean yeah the chance has been raised, but the amount is ridiculous now... :open_mouth: and why Server announcement on it :open_mouth:

It's not just the x30, but the x30 is another option in addition to the x500, but x30 pops more often. So basically x500 is the "Superior Prize", x30 is the "Rare Prize" and the other items are normal prizes.

Ahh, I see, alright, cuz I haven't seen a x500 tier10 yet, only tier9x500 so far. thx for quick reply I guess :)
  • I've only never gotten the +500, but got the +30 one today, so I guess overtime it works out to be better for those like me who can't hit the x500? I dunno. Haha.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »

Ahh, I see, alright, cuz I haven't seen a x500 tier10 yet, only tier9x500 so far. thx for quick reply I guess :)

You won't see it :D It is now beyond heavy RNG lol
  • BKLYNBKLYN ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    7PC9JTYH47 wrote: »
    Fafhred1 wrote: »
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    yey, 3 things that should have been in from the start of the patch are now in. Now if people cared to pvp, that would be great, there isn't even a reason to gear with the main pvp bg being eq now. #MakeFWCGreatAgain

Just the slight problem with that, that usually people who chose PvE servers do so because they are not interested in PvP.
    I am not sure how it works here as global distribution PvE players V PvP players, but I know other MMOs giving the choice of PvE or PvP servers, where it shrank to just 1 PvP server by lack of interested players, and those players periodically going on PvE server to beg people to move on the PvP servers; I knew one who tried, got ganked right away, and moved back.

The real issue is not so much about PvP content, but about how many players are actually interested in PvP.
    Being noisy about it does not make it a majority by far; in my experience over many years, PvP players are only the noisy minority, the actual distribution being around 20% or less PvPers (usually PKers rather than duellists); I suspect that it is around the same here.

I agree with you 100%

Most who play PvE are just not interested in PvP or they would play on a PvP server. The PvP community screams the loudest and are the smallest demographic. It generally has nothing to do with having a healthy PvP community but rather a need to prove something; something only they themselves care about. :yawn: :rolleyes:

Interestingly enough, I started on a PvE server and found it to be boring as heck. People in little cliques that never really did anything with players who were not part of their guild core group, couldn't even be asked to talk to you. When the merge that brought the Fey server (PvP65) came, I decided to start over there, and I'm very happy I did. I met great people - who still have cliques and core groups, but also the maturity to expand beyond that and get to know 'outsiders'.

Like any stereotype, what Fafhred said does have some basis in fact overall for PvPers on any game, but that hasn't been my experience on Fey. In fact, although you can find azzhats in ANY community - PvE is certainly not immune - if it wasn't for taking a chance on the new server, I would probably no longer be playing Tera.

+1 to PvPers!