[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

We're sorry but something went wrong

I just re-installed after the patch yesterday and now this BS

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just relogged and now having the same thing on the launcher.
  • same, this problem came with last patch and yesterday eme said already know about this and working on it but looks like no results yet
  • guys wtf is going on.... my play is greyed out
  • heuheuheu i feel like more time to up our ninjas :awesome:
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Same happened to me, i just relog (due the heavy lag again) then when i open the launcher it says
    "We're sorry, but something went wrong." :(
    http://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/933/regarding-the-ninja-achievement-extension#latest

Post here aswell. I'm getting the same thing. And my play button gets greyed out when I open the launcher too.
  • Same issue here. I have not been able to login all morning.
  • Same problem here.
  • I've got the same problem.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Got same problem then re launch few times and it work after I del some temp/history file on my IE

IE has finished deleting the selected browsing history~

On char screen now~ and logged in now~
  • I restarted my computer. Still cannot login to Tera. Play button is still greyed out. They really need to extend the Ninja Title First Event's cut off time again due to this.
    I was able to get in just now by running disk cleanup on my computer. Try it.

But they still need to extend the event. People shouldn't have to go to other obstacles to fix their mistakes.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

But they still need to extend the event. People shouldn't have to go to other obstacles to fix their mistakes.

I don't have any software that lets me do a disk cleanup. Not sure how I can get in.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

This worked a treat, Thanks! \o/
    Kaelianna wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

I don't have any software that lets me do a disk cleanup. Not sure how I can get in.

Start > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup (on windows computers that is)