[TERA PC] There will be a supplementary maintenance starting at 1 p.m. PT today, August 11, to resolve an issue that is currently preventing players from matching for dungeons. Estimated duration is one hour. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Black Friday Poll!

Comments

• VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    RIP Hello Kitty items and masks from Alliance and that black scarf looking thing I'll never get.

Legit the only 3 items I want but will never get, I cri.

How about grind the money? Last person who tried this drama call to me got 30k within a day to buy the costume he/she wanted. Set yourself a goal and go get it, cry won't get you only attention in life, nothing else...

I have like 4.3m gold but I don't see how that helps when those items are:

A ) not on the market sometimes so I cant buy them or.
    B ) Discontinued.

Man you talk a lot but for real, I already have done everything this game has to offer lol. Just want me a few items, can't hurt to hope right? Sheesh. Lol. :)

Hi will you be my secret santa? I just want a full set of Ambush for my Ninja and Brawler.
  • Really? a MAID outfit? ... ffs -.-
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    G7R7MARGLR wrote: »
    Really? a MAID outfit? ... ffs -.-

??????
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone say what are the best sellers Beside Maiden outfit? YARRRRRRRR
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Can anyone say what are the best sellers Beside Maiden outfit? YARRRRRRRR

My senses r' tinglin for some booty. Yar! I'll have to agre' with yer words.
  • That moment when I have all of whats there. qq
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was the new weap RNG on lootboxes guys? :silenced:
  • 40% discount on dragons plz
  • I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sampson40k wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.
    but you get nice consumable, fore exemple premium alkhanest

and i anyway i bought emp to buy flying pig and inventory pet, no really for this weapon :3

• Sampson40k wrote: »
    I am still waiting for the Ultraplasm weapon skin smart box that I was supposed to get. Apparently you buy the EMP and it is a "chance" to get the smart boxes. I am very much NOT amused.

bought for 100$ thru their website? cuz I'm pretty sure any other ways (including Steam purchase) doesn't give those boxes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got boxes when i purchase emp with steam wallet ;)
  • i purchased through the website. Nadda, nil, zilch, nothing. I have the receipt to prove it, and I am sure they have the purchase on record.
  • Ooh god the picnic dresses has horrible rng 87 box's and nothing I'm like crying for real Dx thought I at least get one *cries in corner*
  • dNataledNatale
    edited November 2016
    nvm my previous comment '-'
This discussion has been closed.