[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Please update Enchantment Boon Box from VG merchant with the incoming patch.

That is way too outdated, dropping tier 5, 6 FS and Alka is really really ridiculous. More than one year outdated?

@Spacecats Please consider and follow a fix for this for tomorrow patch. I need hella FS for my alts, so please make it drop tier 9 and 10 mats. Thanks

Comments

• This wont happen~~~~
    Actually there are alot outdated stuff there.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    kknaex wrote: »
    This wont happen~~~~

It was updated before, just the update was undone by BHS in an update.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    kknaex wrote: »
    This wont happen~~~~

It was updated before, just the update was undone by BHS in an update.

Yeah it lasted like 1 or 2 weeks before the gear patch, so most players like me waited and didn't get them so they can have mats for new gears, It was mentioned many times and still no fix. :(
  • Back when the FIHM fiasco was announced, the producion team stated they originally intended to push those changes directly through BHS's builds, but the result was long periods of outdated in-game loot, shops and a lot of angry players talking cr*p about the game in media.

In response the same production team -Dennommenator among them- said they would take care of updating the in-game shops, tweak dungeon drops and BG rewards, and in the following weeks, if I recall correctly, we received updates to the fashion coupon and federation bill stores, along with an update to the Bellicarium and KS merchants.

The team stated they would try to keep such content pieces updated but instead we're seeing regressions with every patch, regressions the team isn't even bothering to fix; there haven't been updates to the fashion coupon store, the novelty merchants are selling only fireworks again, BG shops no longer feature Imperator materials... It's sad to see their "compromise" has diluted so quickly, but it's evident they were only doing damage control and had no intentions of keeping things in check in the long-term.
  • Cezzare wrote: »
    The team stated they would try to keep such content pieces updated but instead we're seeing regressions with every patch, regressions the team isn't even bothering to fix; there haven't been updates to the fashion coupon store, the novelty merchants are selling only fireworks again, BG shops no longer feature Imperator materials... It's sad to see their "compromise" has diluted so quickly, but it's evident they were only doing damage control and had no intentions of keeping things in check in the long-term.
    I tend to think they did have intentions, and then 1/3 of their company got laid off. But anyway, we've kept trying to push these issues all the time (I bring it up at least every few weeks), but with the pace of builds now being even faster than before, I think it's even harder for these changes to happen and not be reverted by BHS. I hope something can finally happen.
    @counterpoint I mean is it that hard to do something that doesn't revert those changes or BHS is just enjoying to do that with NA? I am sorry but if BHS was smart would take a good look at all crap games which got big only for having NA as their base of developing and marketing.

Sigh :expressionless:
    @Denommenator , @Spacecats

Another patch and no fix for that, A new gear is introduced, gear changes happened but still, this simple things is not happening, and you want us to act cool, come on now.