[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Patch Notes 11/30/16 [Fang and Feather]

Post_Header.jpg

The Fang and Feather update will arrive with server maintenance on Wednesday, November 30. This maintenance will begin at 7 a.m. PST and last approximately three hours (ETA 10 a.m.).

View the patch notes here and discuss them below:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes/patch-500203en1

Comments

• There are two very important lines missing in the Archer section of the notes that should be there.

Slow Trap Arrow (Snare): Removed 4.5% Endurance Debuff
    Velik's Mark: Is now shared among all archers in a party. If Velik's Mark is on a target, all archers receive the benefits.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    Also missing is the 5% crit chance nerf on Crackshot. It came bundled with the Velik's Mark 10% damage nerf.

(Thank god for that too)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys we'll look into those before the update hits.
  • Pixelator wrote: »
    Also missing is the 5% crit chance nerf on Crackshot. It came bundled with the Velik's Mark 10% damage nerf.

(Thank god for that too)

In EU, 15% crit passive remained for archer.
  • EllucidationEllucidation ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Spacecats

Also no mention of:

Sniper’s Eye’s effect has changed. It now grants 7% more damage against all monsters instead of 5% more damage against just bosses as it did previously.

Which was included on the fang and feather preview page. http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/fang-and-feather
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Berserker... Reduced cooldowns of Evasive Roll and Evasive Smash.
    Iirc from translating kTERA notes, it's increase cooldown of Evasive Roll by 1 second, and increase cooldown of Evasive Smash by 2 seconds.
    @Spacecats
    Pixelator wrote: »

(Thank god for that too)
    Nope don't think so. that comes with Twisted Lakan's Altar patch, which is the next one in line.

Missing removal of Bloodlust effect on Thunderbolt as well

• Missing removal of Bloodlust effect on Thunderbolt as well

that's in a balance patch a week after the release
  • Harrowhold is a level 65 raid dungeon for 6–30 players (30 players is highly-recommended).

are you implying you could clear it with 6 players... hmm, ok...
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    What about warriors scything like it's 10 stacks every time in 30-man?
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Harrowhold is a level 65 raid dungeon for 6–30 players (30 players is highly-recommended).

are you implying you could clear it with 6 players... hmm, ok...

It probably means that 6 players is minimum to enter the instance.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    So, I have a question about the change in guild levelling, the "Starting at level 20, every fifth level reached will grant XP to the player's guild. The player also gains contribution points." Does that mean that for every 5 level above 20, the guild gets a small exp boost and gives all members some contribution? Or does that talk about the character level giving guild exp (and therefore allowing lower level members to contribute to the guild level)?

Also, are you guys finally going to move the "one fish, two fish" achievement out of the 'Encounter and Exploration' category, since Timescape isn't available anymore?
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Utterly disappointed with the Dreamstorm times.
    You were on such a great track with Mongo event times spread out during the whole weekend.
    And now this.

I cant even understand, if this is where this game is going I truly regret all the money and time spent on this game in this recent times in hope for a good future.
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    What about warriors scything like it's 10 stacks every time in 30-man?

that wont matter warriors scythe will miss alot in the 30 man raid so rip being a warrior for there can't afford the dps loss or chance it. If I'm wrong then let me know but this is what I understand from ktera and eu so far.
  • Velik's Mark: Will be shared among archers?