[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Patch Notes 11/30/16 [Fang and Feather]

Comments

• kubitoid wrote: »
    ps - i dont like classes changes. more and more keys vanish from skill panel. very bad sign.

Welcome to Being a Slayer! We're loving our two button hotbar.
  • Servers aren't up what are you doing!!!!!
  • Oh my bad guys I didn't see it was till 10am today :v sorry I just want to get in a raid for a wb before it never spawns till next maint qq
  • Omg omg omg the servers are coming up! One is already up!
  • TJukuren wrote: »
    There are two very important lines missing in the Archer section of the notes that should be there.

Slow Trap Arrow (Snare): Removed 4.5% Endurance Debuff
    Velik's Mark: Is now shared among all archers in a party. If Velik's Mark is on a target, all archers receive the benefits.

wow they removed the endurance debuff ?...that was one of the best the best glyphs.
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Is the Slayer/Gunner/Reaper "damage increase against elite / boss monsters" significant? As big of a leap such as when Mystics got super buffed to match regular dps? Or is this damage increase miniscule?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I see that "superior etching scrolls" will no longer be tradeable or bankable. Is this the Tier 3 permanent etching? Or something else...
  • Ashern wrote: »
    Is the Slayer/Gunner/Reaper "damage increase against elite / boss monsters" significant? As big of a leap such as when Mystics got super buffed to match regular dps? Or is this damage increase miniscule?

Someone in another topic said it was 5%.
  • Oh I see, thanks.
  • So they increase the damage of Penetrating Arrow and Radiant by 25% and RoA by 10% but take 10% of the damage bonus from Velik's Mark and remove the endurance debuff from Slow Trap Arrow.Create a carving glyph for Thunderbolt but will take 5% from the crit chance of Crackshot.
    Basically,the only significant change on damage they made was on Thunderbolt.The rest remained almost the same...
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    Ashern wrote: »

reaper 3%
    slayer 5%
    gunner 8%

i tested value before and after patch
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭

Missing removal of Bloodlust effect on Thunderbolt as well

that's in a balance patch a week after the release
    Nope. it's missing.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    But when will you guys fix the long overdue issue with Reaper's sickles never appearing in the cutscene when we take out Dakuryon?
    Ꮚ ᵕ̤ꈊᵕ̤ Ꮚ
  • Is like all character under lv20 and join to guil. Have a secret/hidden quest each 5 lvs from lv 20-65. And when reach each quest they add + contributions points and exp guild from quest . And is only for leveling character

About superior etching im guess is the new perma etching I V . Cant be trade ..( Perma III is rare. No superior etching )
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    About superior etching im guess is the new perma etching I V . Cant be trade ..( Perma III is rare. No superior etching )

Thank you! I think you are correct.