[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What about 30-man raid on Cellestial Hills?

If in CH it costs us a lot to get a tank for SSH / RMN / VoK / RMH / SCH I can not imagine how to find 6 tanks for a raid of 30 people.

By the way, I want to take advantage of asking what are the available hours in which CH people will do 30-man dungeon?

Comments

• SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    But i thought that 30 are the number of total peoples playing on CH atm :o
  • Dude the situation is not better even on TR :(
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you need 6 tanks for 30 man? I'm pretty sure Kelsaiks raid I saw only 2 tanks doing it, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • 4 tanks for the 1 phase.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So you need 6 tanks for 30 man? I'm pretty sure Kelsaiks raid I saw only 2 tanks doing it, correct me if I'm wrong.

You'd probably AT LEAST need 4 tanks for the first phase, since there are 4 different battles going on.
    It's probably best to have more than 2 tanks in a raid anyway, so you can swap around when tank gets the debuff.
  • Ughh even on Eu we have like 7/8 raids finished 3 phases. And optimalization for ride is really nice. I have 40 fps with 30 ppl fighting around me. So pls stop crying and just w8 for your patch and test it.
  • CH does have 30 man raids going on. There's just an application process to apply to that specific guilds raid.
  • LethalweaponLethalweapon ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You generate a stack every 20 seconds while holding aggro on second phase, on 4th phase is every 15 seconds
    So 5 stacks generates a one-shot wipe and who got stacks of this debuff needs 3 minutes without aggro to get it again, rotate aggro between tanks will be one of the keys to complete some phases, phase 2 (3 stacks then rotate to another or 1 minute with aggro and 3 minutes without it) I think 5 tanks to do saftly and phase 4 (3 stacks then rotate to another or 45 seconds with aggro and 3 minutes without it) needs 6 tanks rotating aggro. Am I right or not?
  • for p1 u need only 4 tanks but they need to be geared iv seen dmg go thru +15 ambush for dps fro the first 2 parts u can get by with guili the bigest problem is not the dmg is the dying and healers can go in anything xD evrything is one shot for cloth there so it dosent raly mather aslong as they can dog and heal
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know where you have been, but there is already 3 / 4 raids formed on CH for 30 man

I only seen 1 person forming raids. Don't know the status on it either.