Priest - SF healing gloves worth it?

I am +12 Guile at the moment with my accessories rolled for healing. Am I wrong in thinking that having +15 SF heal gloves is a good idea?

From what I understand, it would add 7.5% healing with top roll and +10-12 rolls. Did something get nerfed in a patch? Should I just leave it alone?

Discuss, thanks :3

Comments

• ObsObs ✭✭✭
    Not worth.
  • Additional question: while my ilvl is fine to enter any current dungeon (and I don't really have trouble with them...) is there a good path to upgrade for me as a PVE priest?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that when Spellbound patch came, SF Healing gloves would be BiS still, not sure if this is still the case.
  • AshernAshern ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    On Guile, the top and bottom roll for healing were merged. Guile can roll 6% healing, but can't get healing as a default stat on the top line. Starfall gets +3% healing on the default top line, but can only roll 3% healing on the bottom. +10, +11, and +12 enchants on SF gloves adds a total of 4.5% healing, while Guile gloves only give Power when enchanting them to +12. If you can get SF and don't mind the lower defense, it's worth it if you want to heal 4.5% more. Also, +13,+14,+15 doesn't increase healing, the gloves will only acquire extra defense and balance and nothing else.
  • IMO Isn't worth the 4.5%, but look by yourself...

999.jpg

SF Gloves:
    AEB.jpg

Slaughter gloves:
    400.jpg

And Guile have the same rolls as Slaughter...