12/02 at 11 a.m. PST to 12/05 at 11 a.m. PST: Lilith's Keep and Ruinous Manor Reset Scroll Drops

Starting today (12/2) at 11 a.m. PST until Monday, December 5 at 11 a.m. PST, reset scrolls for Lilith's Keep and Ruinous Manor will be rewarded for completion of specific dungeons:

1) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Lilith's Keep (Normal):

- Shadow Sanguinary (Normal)
- Demokron Factory (Hard)
- Lilith's Keep (Normal)
- Vault of Kaprima (Normal)

2) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for BOTH Lilith's Keep (Hard) and Ruinous Manor (Normal):

- Lilith's Keep (Hard)
- Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
- Ruinous Manor (Normal)
- Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)

3) Completion of the following dungeons will grant a reset scroll for Ruinous Manor (Hard):

- Ruinous Manor (Hard)

Scrolls are being distributed as a drop off the end boss in the above dungeons and, upon pick-up, will distribute to all members in the party. All scrolls are bankable but not tradable.

Lilith's Keep and Ruinous manor are not intended to be reset with a regular instance reset scroll both in the previous and current build version.

Because of this, we will be distributing these scrolls through other means, such as rewards for completing dungeons as above, or as event rewards.

Comments

• Tyvm finally :3
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we have it here, I wanna point something, I wanted to make a post but I am saying it here for now.

Lilith's keep normal is way too long and hard for newcomers, of coarse when you compare it to the very easy dungeons like CW, KC, DFNM. It takes too much time and effort with Slaughter, it is a gearing dungeon with a very poor loot, usually 1 boots, 1 or 2 belts, 1 weapon guile. This is for 5 players which are looking for gears. We need at least 2 Weapon Box, 3 to 5 Guile belt, 2 to 3 boots to drop. I know you want players to run it, but you can run 5 times and don't get a thing.

IMS takes too much time to find a party, they are mostly trap. I see LFG with skilled players or with couple of runs required in servers. LKNM needs adjustment, you don't prepare new players for that kind of dungeon.

We don't have a complete indicator for boss attacks, specially 2nd boss, Even when I run it I have trouble to do 2nd boss, it is laggy, Indicators are good for players like me with 270+ ms ping or new players, specially tanks. and LKNM currently is very MS PING and FPS oriented.

Please observe this dungeon and adjust it for the sake of gearing and new level 65 players.

PS: if anyone gonna say I am bad, they are bad, the whole world suck and you are God, stay away from this and replying this, it is coming from a casual player with a very high ping and MS ping. It is not that hard but when you run it via IMS with new players and 410 iLvL, things changes.
  • @Denommenator is it time to cancel elite then? cause whats the point on paying it every month if i cant reset dungeons? what are you guys going to do with the 400+ resets people have in bank? are those drop event going to ber perma? what other ways you guys thinking? any concrete answer for the love of god (posting here and deleting the other one)
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Since we have it here, I wanna point something, I wanted to make a post but I am saying it here for now.

Lilith's keep normal is way too long and hard for newcomers, of coarse when you compare it to the very easy dungeons like CW, KC, DFNM. It takes too much time and effort with Slaughter, it is a gearing dungeon with a very poor loot, usually 1 boots, 1 or 2 belts, 1 weapon guile. This is for 5 players which are looking for gears. We need at least 2 Weapon Box, 3 to 5 Guile belt, 2 to 3 boots to drop. I know you want players to run it, but you can run 5 times and don't get a thing.

IMS takes too much time to find a party, they are mostly trap. I see LFG with skilled players or with couple of runs required in servers. LKNM needs adjustment, you don't prepare new players for that kind of dungeon.

We don't have a complete indicator for boss attacks, specially 2nd boss, Even when I run it I have trouble to do 2nd boss, it is laggy, Indicators are good for players like me with 270+ ms ping or new players, specially tanks. and LKNM currently is very MS PING and FPS oriented.

Please observe this dungeon and adjust it for the sake of gearing and new level 65 players.

PS: if anyone gonna say I am bad, they are bad, the whole world suck and you are God, stay away from this and replying this, it is coming from a casual player with a very high ping and MS ping. It is not that hard but when you run it via IMS with new players and 410 iLvL, things changes.

You're going to hate me but there needs to be dungeons that make you improve as a player. As for the drops I go with a few of my guildies for guild dailies and we pass on the gear all the time. You wanna talk about unfair splitting of drops we oughta talk about how when I do pass on these items you guys who were likely dead all the time and need the gear still roll on my VM mats. That just isn't fair.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

I know you don't wanna hear that "getting gear is easier now than it ever was", but that's the case, eventually you'll fall into a party where everyone already have the gear pieces they needed. I hate to get into trap parties, we all do, however, if you're advocating here for casual and newcomers, I'd suggest to lower the pieces of guile gear from the intercede token shop, cause that's it's purpose: to help gear solo players or those who have trouble finding a party; also, the "entry level" dungeons could drop some more mid-tier spellbinds (and perhaps some more feedstock, but maybe that's not neccessary).

Regarding skill, the problem is that all the dungeons that drop low-tier gear can be steamrolled but the ones that drop mid-tier one have a considerable difficulty level gap, today I entered DFNM and saw like 3 ranged DPS guys attacking from the front (no, they weren't archers using "Find Weakness"), eating all the poison carpets... those will be floormats on anything more complex than that. The solution is not to nerf 3 star dungeons (LKNM is pretty boring on itself already), because then you'll have floormat +15 guys in hard mode dungeons... I mean, there will be even more.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I have 250-300ms ping and run lknm at below 10 fps when I cleared in slaughter as both tank and healer. It gets a little bit of time to get used to but I get used to it after a few runs. Lilith's keep is still not as bad as Shadow Sanguinary where the cage phase on Imperator and the second bosses's AoE doesn't render at all on some systems even on some changed settings. And that is way worse than stuttering frames because you are dying to something you can't even see.

Someone sponsor me a computer so I can actually become the best 300ms player huehuehuehue.

But seriously, I will dare say as a person who faces just as much of a problem as you are that gearing is really completely fine. Got way too used to the times where I need 20 runs to get just one weapon maybe, but right now it is still way easier than what it was 1 year back.
    Volturi wrote: »
    @Denommenator is it time to cancel elite then? cause whats the point on paying it every month if i cant reset dungeons? what are you guys going to do with the 400+ resets people have in bank? are those drop event going to ber perma? what other ways you guys thinking? any concrete answer for the love of god (posting here and deleting the other one)

Use them to reset Trials, SCHM and Ghille. They may not pay as much as LKHM and RMHM but they are still gold.

It sucks when these gear dungeons drop only 1 box, but if you really stop to think about: that's a good thing. If a person runs a dungeon, gets their gear on their first try, and proceeds to upgrade that equipment, how are they improving? But if that person runs it 5 times before getting their chest, not only will they be "Skilled" (redundant) but at least they'll be aware of all the mechanics the dungeon has to offer. Whether or not they can avoid those mechanics is another thing entirely, but just the fact that they have run it so many times means that they are gaining experience -- not just with the dungeon, but with the game in general.

"Newcomers" technically shouldn't be running this as their first dungeon. People who are aware of the game with their mains, gearing up their alts, already know the dungeon. But people that are fresh Lv.65 will have access to other dungeons in the meantime. So it's not really all that bad.

• @Denommenator The text change you guys did to the normal instance reset scrolls is misleading (namely, you left out that they still reset shadow sanguinary, vault of kaprima, and ghiliglade)

You almost had a bunch of folks storming the gates over them had it not been for a few testing it themselves (myself included).
  • So, is it normal that Demokron Factory Normal drops/rewards reset scrolls for Lilith Normal, too?
    edited December 2016
    OK, If only LKNM was a dungeon you are saying it is, ppl making LFG for it and look for Skilled players and ppl in Guile? Why ppl kick new players with Slaughter in IMS, or ppl in +15 gears asks to be kicked if the party is not skilled? I look at the newcomers and then judge the dungeon, I just don't judge it by my own performance.

I almost soloed the 1st boss for 10 mins so healer can ress others, but they were caught on fire.

And about player skill, you shouldn't build it with just one dungeon, 65 levels passed and there are no single dungeon in the game to prepare players for LKNM.

Around 4 years in this game and I never talked about gear progression, but Soulbound gear progression is simply very unbalanced, specially for many newcomers, Everything till LKNM is super easy and don't take longer than 10 mins.

@Cezzare That is one of the things actually, DFNM is way to easy now. you can face tank everything, you don't even need to do Backcrit, and that drops almost everything newcomers need to have enough 410 iLvL, then woah welcome to LKNM which is 100 times different from DFNM.

By Adjustment I didn't mean such nerf, like the one happened to KC, CW, specially DFNM, I say for example the 1st and 2nd bosses main HP, ppl in Slaughter that can take a whole lotta time and be really boring or in some points as you said if players don't do right dps can lead to a point that you have no safe ground and bad things gonna happen. So I say, lets take a look back at it and make a balance there, Early dungeons shouldn't be easy and super fast, so players get to LKNM unprepared and create an unpleasant run which leads to making LFG as I mentioned before.
  • Volturi wrote: »
    @Denommenator is it time to cancel elite then? cause whats the point on paying it every month if i cant reset dungeons? what are you guys going to do with the 400+ resets people have in bank? are those drop event going to ber perma? what other ways you guys thinking? any concrete answer for the love of god (posting here and deleting the other one)

without elite u can only run it once per day, so even you reset it is just another run. and reset has 5 hour CD.
    If i remember it right
    OK, If only LKNM was a dungeon you are saying it is, ppl making LFG for it and look for Skilled players and ppl in Guile? Why ppl kick new players with Slaughter in IMS, or ppl in +15 gears asks to be kicked if the party is not skilled? I look at the newcomers and then judge the dungeon, I just don't judge it by my own performance.

I almost soloed the 1st boss for 10 mins so healer can ress others, but they were caught on fire.

And about player skill, you shouldn't build it with just one dungeon, 65 levels passed and there are no single dungeon in the game to prepare players for LKNM.

Around 4 years in this game and I never talked about gear progression, but Soulbound gear progression is simply very unbalanced, specially for many newcomers, Everything till LKNM is super easy and don't take longer than 10 mins.

Yea, when I get into lknm through ims, it is most likely i have to carry the other 4 all the way to the end. In previous patch I carried ppl in kdhm too. I talked about thing like they should add more content to prepare new players for dungeons actually have some mechs, well someone is like "U r just a elitist" Well, both the company and some new players have to fix the way they think
    @kknaex yeah lol, that is a problem.
  • Lilith's Keep and Ruinous manor are not intended to be reset with a regular instance reset scroll both in the previous and current build version.

Because of this, we will be distributing these scrolls through other means, such as rewards for completing dungeons as above, or as event rewards.
    While I appreciate this, I know I'm not the only one who would like an ETA on when we will be able to reset these dungeons with regular/elite instance reset scrolls.

I understand that this is the way these dungeons are intended to be, but for how long are they intended to be this way? Do we have to wait until vm9's release? Until a month or two before then? Or does Tera Santa have us on his nice list?
  • BHS intended to force this change, so there will be NO fix until they feel like doing that. EME has no power.

That's why I suggested EME to keep the reset scroll drop permanently (not just weekend) to alleviate the situation. While I understand BHS (or more likely - Nexon) wants to stop players to run dungeons constantly on 1 geared toon and forces them to gear multiple alts (thus spend more money), it also servery affects one of the most important perk of getting elite sub.

Unlike Asia market where there're lots of whales throwing out thousand of dollars into the game (Nexon's main targets with this strategy), Western market ought to focus more on the majority of their player base with small but constant purchases (like mounts, costumes and elite sub). The main reason so many AAA titles from the Korea, despite the huge hype, almost got crippled a few months after Western release is because the publishers kept all aspects meant to be for Asia market and refused to tailor it to fit with our mentality. EME staffs have proved they can listen to our feedback before, and I really hope you guys can keep it up.