[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[KTERA] New Class : Lunar Dancer (temporary name, please read)

13»

Comments

• Another class i know i wont be using. Im gonna use the race and class i want, not what enmasse or ppl tell me to use (popori berserker tank ftw)

What we really need is a new healer class, maybe a hybrid between dps role and dmg like warrior and brawler, something that you cannot be one without really gimping the other one to avoid imbalance, maybe a damage and healer stance that cannot be switched in battle

Because seriously, we allready have 4 tank classes, "2" of them new. Gods know how many dps classes but still the same 2 old healers from release.
  • PhaineinPhainein Missouri, USA ✭✭
    Yeah I rarely play anymore but I come back and look at news to see if there's costumes I'm willing to login to buy. I've been waiting for a new healer class forever and I will probably die of old age before it comes. Or someone will actually release a new MMO that's worth playing...
  • Boosting this to the top, since people are arguing over the class name, hoping this gives people an insight to what the skills look like...

Also going to post a few videos I found on youtube... for context and help to understand and see the skills.

and