[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ping spikes are back

I'm at 25-30 ping to 90, my BR friend went from 140 to 210ish.
Also, everyone on global is complaining! :dizzy:

Server: CH

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    DesuBean wrote: »
    I'm at 25-30 ping to 90, my BR friend went from 140 to 210ish.
    Also, everyone on global is complaining! :dizzy:

Server: CH

They never left.
  • ARE WE REALLY GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS EVERYDAY? ITS SPIKING AND CRASHING
  • Im so salty right now............usually 50, at 386 right now.
    Im so salty right now............usually 50, at 386 right now.

I'm just north of the servers, I'm normally at 12-30 and im 92-600 ish now.
  • sigh, fix the servers already :angry:
  • Same here, playing from England, had such bad delays couldn't even finish RMHM:(
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merged multiple threads. Please avoid making duplicates when creating a new discussion.

In regards to the ping spikes, we're aware and investigating the cause, which appears to be a traffic spike affecting a large area (including the datacenter housing the TERA servers).
    This really does seem like a daily thing. EME, you really should be looking into giving us a long time compensation... This really is unacceptable. I can see why the playerbase is dwindling. From my personal experience, this has been starting since Spellbound update was released, this was roughly 6 weeks ago or so, give or take. I've been a loyal TERA player and customer for 3 years, and never have I had this kind of experience on here or any other game I have played. Honestly I'm surprised people are still playing. I guess the loyal ones are the ones that are sticking around.

But seriously, you guys really do need to give us a long time ongoing compensation such as a Christmas Mongo event, double drop, Blue box event, Santa hunting event, or some kind of event that lasts until this lag is resolved. Clearly people will probably DC while this compensation would be ongoing, if there was to be one, but at least that when they come back on, they can still try and enjoy it. I think all of us as a community are well overdue for this kind of compensation, since we've all had to endure it.

Think about it.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you guys have a good net, my [filtered] is around 250-350 with lots of Spikes, very ;ow speed and this is when server is perfectly fine, imagine meh when server lags :(:lol:
    edited December 2016
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    This really does seem like a daily thing. EME, you really should be looking into giving us a long time compensation... This really is unacceptable. I can see why the playerbase is dwindling. From my personal experience, this has been starting since Spellbound update was released, this was roughly 6 weeks ago or so, give or take. I've been a loyal TERA player and customer for 3 years, and never have I had this kind of experience on here or any other game I have played. Honestly I'm surprised people are still playing. I guess the loyal ones are the ones that are sticking around.

But seriously, you guys really do need to give us a long time ongoing compensation such as a Christmas Mongo event, double drop, Blue box event, Santa hunting event, or some kind of event that lasts until this lag is resolved. Clearly people will probably DC while this compensation would be ongoing, if there was to be one, but at least that when they come back on, they can still try and enjoy it. I think all of us as a community are well overdue for this kind of compensation, since we've all had to endure it.

Think about it.

You just wish mwa to drop to 5G don't you?

Never said that MWA even had to drop.
    Use your head.
    Just another rich person with millions of gold complaining.
    At least by these posts we know who the rich people are. :)
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭

Think about it.

"Oh no, I stubbed my toe.... Let's have a mongo event to compensate me!"

• whelp, cant even loggin back.
  • And once again, so much lag I can't play... then when I want to relog the client the launcher doesn't work anymore either. \o/
    Pixelator wrote: »

Think about it.

"Oh no, I stubbed my toe.... Let's have a mongo event to compensate me!"

Awww that's terrible. You want a band-aid for your booboo? :(