[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

What happened to the battlegrounds?

2»

Comments

  • Koikoi wrote: »
    Borsuc wrote: »
    All we can hope is that rewards remain permanent like in power hours and remains EQ, since it pops often, so proof is here, doesn't matter what this Koikoi keeps babbling in every single [filtered] thread about PvP. There's not a single post from him that doesn't include the word "eq" or "uneq" several times in one thread.

    Stop the QQing and don't read the posts if you don't like :+1:

    The power hours shows nothing, except
    UNEQ = alive
    EQ= only active during VM8 drop event.

    luls.

    you the one living under a rock... fwc was dead before with non-eq... what resurrected the bg was the addition of bg boxes AND vm mats when they were still relevant at the time... nothing else...

  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Borsuc wrote: »
    All we can hope is that rewards remain permanent like in power hours and remains EQ, since it pops often, so proof is here, doesn't matter what this Koikoi keeps babbling in every single [filtered] thread about PvP. There's not a single post from him that doesn't include the word "eq" or "uneq" several times in one thread.

    Stop the QQing and don't read the posts if you don't like :+1:

    The power hours shows nothing, except
    UNEQ = alive
    EQ= only active during VM8 drop event.

    luls.

    you the one living under a rock... fwc was dead before with non-eq... what resurrected the bg was the addition of bg boxes AND vm mats when they were still relevant at the time... nothing else...

    I will admit, I still had quite consistent runs of fwc when crusade was still up. Of course it doesn't pop as much as CS did back then, but it does.

    Now without even alliance even the top pvp guilds don't bother that much with FWC anymore.

    When FWC points were buffed people QQed about +15 in a battleground that was originally built for the top players.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I have been in tera since CBT. I can tell you there was times when the BG was slow (almost dead) be it to points, or other patches content taking over.

    FWC was meant to be a end-game battleground for people to "show off" their gear. Just like 3v3's is a small scale arena for the exact same reason.

    There was one battleground for everyone and each had a purpose.

    Now? There is NO POINT to gear for PvP.

    If they're making NA TERA into PvE heaven well good luck with that. It'll crash and it will burn.


  • fwc end-game pvp thats rich... pls go uninstall u do us a favor...
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    What other end game Pvp is there besides battlegrounds and arenas?! owpvp has never been active like it should of been.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Really? How can something with "random" teams be endgame? Maybe FWC 15-man raid used to be endgame, but now it's just Skyring. That's like saying you do endgame PvE instances with IMS and randoms.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    ...Anything level 65 is "endgame" if that's how you're going to argue this. :3

    So yes. LFGs/randoms are endgame.

    Keep up the rants Borsuc. I see you do it on the EU forums too lul.

    Too bad the EME staff don't agree with you that it should stay EQ. Keep the butt hurt up.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Koikoi wrote: »
    ...Anything level 65 is "endgame" if that's how you're going to argue this. :3
    This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this forum, and I've seen a lot.

    But even if you use that "argument", then there is no point for you to use the word endgame for FWC. CS is also lv65 only, so CS is also endgame :awesome:

    So what makes FWC different than CS? CS = equalized, endgame. FWC = equalized, endgame. :pleased:
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Too bad the EME staff don't agree with you that it should stay EQ. Keep the [filtered] hurt up.
    Don't project your butthurt on me. You must be really thinking about this deep to bring it in an unrelated thread, shows how much you're hurt by it constantly. Obviously you keep ranting because you're butthurt, people who like the game don't rant on same thing over and over. I remember the other guy in the other thread who kept talking to me like how uneq was "for sure" coming back with the Harrowhold patch, guess who lost his smile and "for sure" argument.

    EDIT: As for EU forum, since you brought it up, did you somehow miss their (EU) poll about eq gear? Only 30% noobs are against.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Borsuc... get off my [filtered] man. go somewhere you are wanted. you reply to my every post like I care kid. :-1:
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    I miss the days of EQ CS and unEQ FWC, the best part is that both of them popped. Each BG catered to different players. ;__;
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    @Ayi
    Right. I feel your pain.

    Fingers crossed spacecats can push hard enough to get the change reverted before more of the Pvp population leaves.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Borsuc... get off my [filtered] man. go somewhere you are wanted. you reply to my every post like I care kid. :-1:
    Typical cop-out, move along nothing new. Realized your entire argument got shattered to pieces. :awesome:

    And no, don't say dumb stuff if you don't want to get embarrassed (the endgame thing before). It's not like I said that out of the blue to you, YOU replied to me with that nonsense first, don't act as if you ignored me. You just know your argument got owned.
  • EQ, UNEQ, is the [filtered] same lol!!!!

    If you are good, you dont need your gear to carry you >.<'
Sign In or Register to comment.