[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Harrowhold Loot Drops Scale Up!

Post_Header.jpg

Harrowhold is getting some added Dragon Scale drops per phase:
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/harrowhold-loot-drops-scale-up

Each participant will get the following:
  • Phase 1: 3 scales
  • Phase 2: 5 scales
  • Phase 3: 10 scales
  • Phase 4: 15 scales

Comments

• .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • 33 scales for clear all the four phases, we need 50 for a RNG chance of get one. Nice joke.
    I don't know why you guys need push these dragons in a so P2W way if the servers will still a trash.
  • Can we get Vergos Head in the Behemoth Essence shop?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    JasonLucas wrote: »
    33 scales for clear all the four phases, we need 50 for a RNG chance of get one. Nice joke.
    I don't know why you guys need push these dragons in a so P2W way if the servers will still a trash.

I don't think it matters if we can't even play because (the internet to) the servers is falling over.
  • I feel like my inventory space is more precious than the two slots that the scale and the claw takes up....
  • Just stop if you can not do dung you can make it 1000X drop would not matter FIX YA STUFF EVEN IF IT MEANS SHUTTING SERVERS DOWN!
  • Yea put the vergos head in the token shop. I dont want to wait 8 months to get mine(there r 30 ppl in the raid static)
  • Zeroplus wrote: »
    Can we get Vergos Head in the Behemoth Essence shop?

This is what should happen because the raid will not be in-game for 30 weeks as they are already removing and remaking it in KTera. So a static 30 man party will not get 30 brooches unless they have alt raids to run . (unless they put the same brooch in it, but knowing BHS there will be a new one to get)
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Hi i noticed that Dragonscales no longer drop from Harrowhold phases- was this intentional?
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Hi i noticed that Dragonscales no longer drop from Harrowhold phases- was this intentional?

Event ended January 17th, it's in the link posted.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »

Not so much of an event tbh.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »

Oh it was an event? well wouldn't have guessed that this was an event at all since 'events' technically is for all players, not just the few end-gamers who can clear a phase- but oh well thanks!
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i mean in a way dsu is an 'event' and not everyone can kill queen, so
  • so whats the point in removing them actually?
    Its not like u are getting much from running it. Etching boxes price is cheap, designs are now worthless and u can sell them at vendor price. Loot boxes are only double the price as well at most. I wished the runs were more rewarding, at least add the scales back.. Its not like it is a huge chance to get anything from that.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    ya pretty much just running for title now, would be nice to have drops that matter that everyone get IE feed/mwa