[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Crashes once every few mins since 20 mins ago.

Comments

• The crashes are happen more and more for me now? just about right when i log back in i feel like i get DCed
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    I'm playing from Northern Illinois.

My ISP is also Comcast and I'm on CH.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    "Spacecats wrote:
    If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.

Connecting to Lake of Tears from the Midwest. ISP is Comcast. Experiencing crashes about every 10 minutes or so.
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    I've been having this kind of issue for weeks, but it's gotten steadily worse to this point. First it was a raise in average ping (got 60 3 months ago, and nowadays average is about 110), then spikes during runs (between 400-14,000), then crashing repeatedly upon trying to login. I'm on the west coast with Comcast on CH.
  • NightMar3NightMar3
    edited May 2016
    Connecting to MT from the Midwest. (450mi from chicago). ISP is Century Link. Experiencing crashes on average around every 10 minutes. The past 20 minute's I've crashed around 4 times though. Now I can't even launch the game because it can't find the server list.

After about 5 minutes I can connect again at least.
    Crashed 7 times total now.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hi all,

We've looked into the issue and confirmed that TERA servers are stable. We're still investigating as to the cause of these mass disconnects, but servers haven't been interrupted. There's no clear evidence of instability on our end, which leads us to suspect the source is a larger internet connectivity problem.

If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.

I'm from southern Mass, friend is from New Jersey and we both use Comcast.
  • OK I AM USING COMCAST FL AND MY FRIEND IS ALSO USING COMCAST AND WE DC AT THE SAME TIME =.= sorry for the caps this is getting super anoying.
  • Alright if we are getting that deep into details.

Connecting to VoT from near middle ohio
    ISP is WoW
  • I see a patern somewhat, comcast and my ISP WoW?
  • I am DC'ing all the way from Australia
  • I am DC'ing all the way from Australia

Whats you ISP?
  • I am having the problem as well. I am connecting to TR from Connecticut. I use Comcast.
  • edited May 2016
    Few things observed about these crashes:
    - This is the 2nd week of the crashes.
    - The same exact people are disconnecting each time. They continue to be affected until this is resolved.
    - If you were never affected by these crashes, you won't ever be. For now, at least.
    - This is not server-specific, all servers are experiencing this.
  • Whats you ISP?
    iiNet

and seriously, how the hell do you quote someone properly?
  • I'ts happening all the time and I'm from Brazil

My server is CH