There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Surprise maintenance?

2»

Comments

• Was in a trade then poof. Lel

If its really maint, i feel bad for the guy who has to come back right after the holidays while everyone is still away.
  • the stupidity of some is beyond belief... tuesday is a regular maintenance regardless if announced or not...
  • the stupidity of some is beyond belief... tuesday is a regular maintenance regardless if announced or not...

It's still annoying when there's no announcement whatsoever, doesn't matter if it's regular maint day or not.
    It's rude towards the players. No need to go and call people stupid. :^)
  • Either way, they have been always announcing it. That is why it got weird this time.
    But sure, you can go ahead and call ppl names.
  • Yup, Sometimes they postpone it to wednesday o-O;
  • there are some times maintenance is getting moved to Wednesday or Thursday and since there was no announcement today like they usually do people tend to think this is the case again. nothing stupid really
  • XersesXerses ✭✭✭
    Emiyu wrote: »
    Yup, Sometimes they postpone it to wednesday o-O;

in my four years of playing maintenance has only been on wednesday once....it's either tuesday or thursday
  • Either way and since I can't do lilith anyways lel any main reapers here? :lol:
    I'd have some Q7A as for accesories since i can't seem to find any guide that's up to date?
  • VYB1Xj5.png

If any of you monkeys could even attempt to inform yourselves you would know that maintenance is ALWAYS on Tuesdays unless announced to not be so by EME.

It was said somewhere that they're in the process of moving offices; probably why they haven't put up notes.
  • Arthiesa wrote: »
    there are some times maintenance is getting moved to Wednesday or Thursday and since there was no announcement today like they usually do people tend to think this is the case again. nothing stupid really

why would anyone assume that ??

so far whenever they shift maintenance outside this time slot they 100% announce it beforehand... if there's no change to scheduled it will most likely be on the same day... this has always been the case...

• XersesXerses ✭✭✭
    if there's one thing i learned about this games servers...it's how to go down ;)
  • Sorry for the confusion, everyone. We do have maintenance nearly every Tuesday from 7-9 a.m. Pacific. Unfortunately, I didn't get the messaging set up before the holiday weekend, so there were no server announcements this time.

The maintenance is now complete and the servers are available again.
  • aight guys time to cry for neon mongos
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    as far as i can remember only skipped tuesday's maintenance was when fang and feather patch was comming. maybe there was another earlier this year, but i can't remember. so it's fascinating that people still get surprised with maintenance at tuesday, especially cause this wasn't first time there wasn't an announcement in game. so if you lost your rmhm entry you are simply an i-diot.
2»