[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

[KTERA] New Weapon Skin (Glaiver's weapon skin included)

There are 2 kinds. They look pretty neat, but they're not pink.

EDIT: Just checked, there are 3 different kinds:
Weapon infused with Flame Dragon's Aura
LkVV0md.jpg

Weapon infused with Black Dragon's Aura
SCxRYyt.jpg

Weapon infused with Blue Dragon's Aura
VO0ZIyu.jpg

The differences are that, Flame Dragon is basically Black Dragon with Fiery aura effect, while Blue Dragon is the silvery blue one (obviously).
There are no info on the costume and accessories other than that video having a preview at the end.

Comments

• that's the first time i've seen the femani slayer battle stance. pretty cool. also the weapons are pretty nice, yeah.
  • edited December 2016
    Gunner and Archer skins look so goooood. WTB both!
  • I was about to make a thread to post this xD! They look so good *__*!
    I really want them to post information about the outfit/accesories, it really looks like the kaia transformation from the HH brooch, so I had the crazy theory this weapon skins may come with a transformation effect. I hope I'm wrong and is just a costume owo!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I saw this ones in Tumblr, was gonna make a thread, but i guess i didnt have to. These ones looks pretty neat. I can only hope the Lance does not clip horribly through my elin like the Elleon lance. That one is much more hazardous for my elin than for the monsters :(
  • I was about to make a thread to post this xD! They look so good *__*!
    I really want them to post information about the outfit/accesories, it really looks like the kaia transformation from the HH brooch, so I had the crazy theory this weapon skins may come with a transformation effect. I hope I'm wrong and is just a costume owo!

that doesn't look anything like the brooch skill...

actually these outfits looks much cooler than the fiery skins themselves... and the outfit design is obviously tailored to be worn with these skins...
  • looks very badass, I just hope there isnt any passive power buffs attached to it. Its would be a big p2w no no!
  • FLaMiNxCHaoSFLaMiNxCHaoS ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Awesome weapon skins!! The armor looks pretty much amazing as well
  • edited December 2016
    looks very badass, I just hope there isnt any passive power buffs attached to it. Its would be a big p2w no no!

giving a buff in the outfits is quite possible...hue hue hue

there's 2 outfit designs that goes inline with the weap skins... lava and normal one...
  • Simply amazing! I have to have both, that costume is to die for! Just uh, do us, or even just me an honest favor. I know they are really neat and dragon themed, but lets keep it away from the reward system, or some RNG system, or Harrowhold. I actually want to get this!!!!

I prefer loot boxes over all the above. I dont mean to sound sour! I just cant NOT have dragon cosmetics!!!!
  • LatzaLatza ✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Comment removed.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noice, but we can't buy it cause they will be on lootboxes.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Nice looking armors and weapon. Guess whos saving a lot of gold just to get the armor and weapon for lunar dancer.
  • Gunner's look freaking awesome !
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Annnnddd...Sorc weapon skins look plain or ugly once again, I bet. :heartbreak: