[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

Kuma Hacks

Hi, I would like to share my experience with kuma :

A while ago, while playing Kuma, I noticed that the red mama is doing some weird stuff. He's like teleporting to other place and can go over the houses.

He is above the house and on the next round, while the round didnt start yet, it should be "Kuma Boss" vs "Kuma Boss", what happened on round2, he is already the default boss and he moved it and hide it and when the round started, the name went back to "Kuma Boss" and we cant find it.

- Edited to remove Forum Violations -

Comments

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    l2fdwg1.jpg
    Well, that's certainly something we don't see everyday.
  • true. I took the mama first round, I just stared him and do nothing.. How did he do that? lol
  • @LucyFear

This needs to be reported via Support Ticket, as "Call-Outs" are a violation in the Forum's Rules.
  • This person is using hacks to fly boss kuma off the map, then relog to leave the boss kuma there so that the other team can't hit the boss.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    i played approx 1k kumas and never saw this. impressive. will keep eye on it thou
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFL. He needs to be hired for CIA for hiding that big fat @ss mamma lols
  • Now, I've played again with hacker guy. sure lose.. fml
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    @LucyFear

This needs to be reported via Support Ticket, as "Call-Outs" are a violation in the Forum's Rules.

@CobaltDragon @Spacecats @Denommenator @Smoreceror @DonkeyProphet
    That is understandable, but for quick move, this should be investigated by now. Yet I see this post being posted over 12 hours ago, and nothing have been done since I've just met him... Already reported obviously, but ticket will be responded near january 6th since holidays... Will you guys really let him run for 7 days? What about all the lost? A few people mind about personal rating, else others who actually got a lost lose time/credit/possible win/possible achievement grinding, etc.

I understand rule force you to censor his post, but think about it, it's obvious and so easy to check. Censor the post, yes, but investigate, another yes... you guys sure did lose a big amount of time.
  • I was in the round with him, and it's crazy. I've never seen anything like that. And he hasn't either in his over 700 kumas. I have no idea how he does it, but it's pretty incredible and infuriating at the same time. Hopefully something will be done about it soon!
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    - Removed Quoted Forum Rule Violation -
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    - Removed Quoted Forum Rule Violation -
  • Dhrizzit wrote: »
    talking about hacks, anyone can confirm if you have 10ms, and if you a brawler, you can put in the air characters all the duel?

Out of subject much? once again...
  • Ohh god. I thought it was only me who encountered the hacker. I can't believe how he did it.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Absolutely true, I runned with him again, today. I didn't bother to send ticket because I got discouraged..
    But, for sure, they will do something about it. This is absolutely amazing and crazy.

Please ban him, account ban or ip ban.

• I know what you did.