[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

12/30 Twitch Stream - Holiday Break 2

qScM3Io.jpg

This week from 3 to 4 p.m. PST will be a second special Winter holiday Twitch stream. Similar to last week, we'll just be hanging out in the chat and redeeming some festive item codes. "Normal" Twitch streams will resume next YEAR on Friday, January 6. Or at least as normal as things can get considering I'll be broadcasting from En Masse's new office location (they say this old building is haunted). I'll have some photos from our move to share with you all!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Winter so far. See you in the chat channel during today's stream :)

Comments

• So we got a server downgrade, and now you guys got a downgrade in offices, are ya'll doing alright?
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    76FYEP7WJN wrote: »
    So we got a server downgrade, and now you guys got a downgrade in offices, are ya'll doing alright?

You'll see from my photos, but our new office is actually pretty nice. It's a historical Seattle city landmark so that's why we joke that it's haunted. As for the servers, they haven't been downgraded at all. In fact, TERA servers were upgraded a few months ago and are very much up to date.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    So we got a server downgrade, and now you guys got a downgrade in offices, are ya'll doing alright?

You'll see from my photos, but our new office is actually pretty nice. It's a historical Seattle city landmark so that's why we joke that it's haunted. As for the servers, they haven't been downgraded at all. In fact, TERA servers were upgraded a few months ago and are very much up to date.

Up to date but not better?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    As for the servers, they haven't been downgraded at all. In fact, TERA servers were upgraded a few months ago and are very much up to date.

• @Spacecats haha I told you there was a ghost! Maybe it's the new ghost dragon running around in there.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Edit, you know what? Nevermind, all you can do is jokes and no answers for people who need it :(
  • Codes:

EnMasseNewYear2016

StayToastyWarm

MyPoPoPoPoFaceMyPoPoPoFace
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Upgrade my pretty behind! :(

Sorry that's not my department.
  • edited December 2016
    Alot of people have more bad ping and lag thanks to these "upgrades" ;_;

The ping and lag are mostly not the servers, but the backbone/routing infrastructure. Servers wouldn't change that.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alot of people have more bad ping and lag thanks to these "upgrades" ;_;

@Babbelsim
    A lot of "people" seem to "think" upgrading Tera servers will affect lag issues...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »

if you ever leave US I punch ya :3
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

da hell. Dont make empty promises, do u even know how to throw a decent punch? Lol.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

da [filtered]. Dont make empty promises, do u even know how to throw a decent punch? Lol.

I am a Brawler on CH and also a Brawler in real life. I have Black Belt of Martial ARTS. Don't [filtered] with a CH nut.
  • Rlx guys, Triple Drop coming soon ;D

Imagine how will be so nice to do DG with lag + lag + lag ;D
This discussion has been closed.