Marrow Brooch Update

2

Comments

  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    im thinking now how it affects my tera gameplay experience. nothing comes to mind. but thx for info
  • edited December 2016
    i believe the item should stay as intended unbankable untradable item... though you already left this for people to abuse for too long i dont know what to say... it shouldve been something you should have patched the following maintenance of fang patch not some month after...
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    brooch and etchings should be tradable or craftable. stop putting more and more behind rng walls.
  • It's cool not to be tradable or craftable.
    If people want [filtered], they should run and clear, not p2w
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    streetdog wrote: »
    It's cool not to be tradable or craftable.
    If people want [filtered], they should run and clear, not p2w

    Paying to be carried to get mats, items, or just about anything is definitely difficult.
  • I know there's been a little confusion around this, and I apologize for not being more clear. While the biggest point in the forums was the tradability of the Marrow Brooch, the other item flags have been updated so that they match the in-game description. That does mean that the Marrow Brooch will not be bankable in the future, either.
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess
  • metagame wrote: »
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess

    you know what's funny... giving a brooch to an alt class you're incompetent with...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess

    Then whose gonna heal you dear facetanker dpses? O.o
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    metagame wrote: »
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess

    you know what's funny... giving a brooch to an alt class you're incompetent with...

    so you mean your brain can't handle two different classes? if youra doesn't, doesn't meant the brains of others can't do, you know.

    I focking hate trolls.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess

    you know what's funny... giving a brooch to an alt class you're incompetent with...

    so you mean your brain can't handle two different classes? if youra doesn't, doesn't meant the brains of others can't do, you know.

    I focking hate trolls.

    if you dont understand what ppl say stay quite cause you make yourself look stupid...

    that guy said he wanted to trade brooch with an alt saying he mains a healer what does that have to do with anything... the dungeon can be cleared once a week so i dont know what that guy is blabbing about...
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    I am running on priest, mystic, alt priest and sorc, so i am usually doing 3-4 clears per week. If i can only roll on one character it minimizes my chances to win it, bc on my healers it would be useless. I happen to like healers so logically its my main and most skilled character. But I also like to play dps from time to time and also because the game favours farming on dps. So I would like to have the same loot as everyone else, thats simple.
    A main dps who is running on his character would win also the brooch more likely, because I wont roll it on healer anyway.

    And please show me if u have several raid capable characters before judging my mental capacities.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    metagame wrote: »
    Xerray wrote: »
    ...well.
    Lets just screw one more time healer mains again who are running on healers mostly and cant even get the brooch for an alt.
    time to step out of your comfort zone and learn to play other classes princess

    you know what's funny... giving a brooch to an alt class you're incompetent with...

    so you mean your brain can't handle two different classes? if youra doesn't, doesn't meant the brains of others can't do, you know.

    I focking hate trolls.

    if you dont understand what ppl say stay quite cause you make yourself look stupid...

    that guy said he wanted to trade brooch with an alt saying he mains a healer what does that have to do with anything... the dungeon can be cleared once a week so i dont know what that guy is blabbing about...

    Oh you were the one blabbing around. Ppl can play all kind of classes all together. you meant he can't. ppl can't.
  • Xerray wrote: »
    I am running on priest, mystic, alt priest and sorc, so i am usually doing 3-4 clears per week. If i can only roll on one character it minimizes my chances to win it, bc on my healers it would be useless. I happen to like healers so logically its my main and most skilled character. But I also like to play dps from time to time and also because the game favours farming on dps. So I would like to have the same loot as everyone else, thats simple.
    A main dps who is running on his character would win also the brooch more likely, because I wont roll it on healer anyway.
    if you cleared on dps you get your shot at the brooch...

    if you're complaining cause you're gonna pass on healer that's your issue there's more to dungeon than just the brooch...
    also, what do you say about the ppl who already owned the brooch...in your logic they have no reason to run it right... RIGHT ??
2
Sign In or Register to comment.