• edited December 2016
    - Removed Quoted Forum Rule Violation -
  • edited December 2016
  • edited January 1
    - Removed Quoted Forum Rule Violation - Spez
  • edited December 2016
  • LOL, I didn't even realize you could see his name. Smoooooth. Intelligence, much? Should have thought about that a little more thoroughly before providing evidence against yourself. Oh well, live and learn. The music in the video did make me giggle.
  • good news.
  • Should have thought about that a little more thoroughly before providing evidence against yourself
    why? guy obviously wanted to be banned. got totally bored of this game maybe.
  • edited December 2016
    I can't remember a single rule broken in the posts that just got removed.
  • edited December 2016
    @Fulzoid - The overall situation has been dealt with, and these posts all contained a video that did breach our Forum's Rules.
  • edited December 2016
    @CobaltDragon
    Actually, rules doesn't include anything from the outside. If you call out directly, that's against the rule, but if I selfcall-out myself thru something outside of the forum, that's just legit. + again, I don't understand why you edited my last post, nothing was against the rule beside possibly the "dafuk GM"...
  • @Fulzoid - ( https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17/forum-rules-guidelines )

G. Discussion of Moderator Action
    - Excessive or direct reference to past, present, or future moderator action on the official TERA forums.
  • edited December 2016
    ... That is a disturbing rule :O
  • How irony. He tried to censor his name on HP Bar and on top of his character but forgot to censor in Party UI.
    2tzJg.jpg
  • I saw this happening on like, day 2 of Kumas Royale launch. I did posted here, and apparently the player i reported got banned (i hope) as EME does not follow up with the person who reports. All they do is let you know they will deal with it but not tell you if the person was dealt with or not. Only once i was contacted back by EME, telling me that a player i reported in game was already dealt with.

By now i think we should have a blacklist thread for all the players who hack.