The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

EME where's doubledrop ? :X

Comments

• LesbianVi wrote: »
    -snip-

Candy is right to a degree though. If a company says, "We are doing X promotion from 12/30-1/3" They should be able to deliver what they were saying was going to happen, but things come up and happen so i understand DD ending early an actual reason would be fine to let us know what happened, but a saying a mistype or miscommunication is not acceptable.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    It's a chain reaction. Some mistakes happen and if it continues to happen people are starting to complain and community is starting to change. I see nothing wrong for pointing out the issues.
  • how does eme constantly mess up every single time.
    ur so trap eme..
    even compensation events are bugged.
    ghillieglades started a day early, missed that and ended a day early..
    Great way to start the new year.
    #trap2017
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    You know, this is not just complaining for no reason. If they promised something they should deliver. That's about it. They are a company.

This is complaining. There is no actual writing. maybe a few ppl. But mostly it is rant from some kids and it is annoying. Look at forums for F sake.

It is actually very bad, you know why? B/C that is the actual behavior going on in the game. Ppl say EME went bad or w/e I say community went worse. Tera community was way better before, treating before. More trolls we got. so these non-stop childish crying reflects the [filtered] community and what is going on Tera and it is sad.

I like how most of your discussion history is just complaining. Did you throw IQ out the window when you made your previous posts on this thread or something?
  • VysseVysse ✭✭✭
    BrofessorX wrote: »
    how does eme constantly mess up every single time.
    ur so trap eme..
    #trap2017

This wasn't a compensation event first off. Second off GG started early due to a TYPO after we convinced EME to add it because the playerbase appreciated it. Third I am sure they will give us another double drop day or something and if not either way it's not the end of the world. Please stop acting like EME is some perfect computer that cannot make mistakes. People make typos/mistakes all the time. Imagine if everytime you made a minor error someone called you trap at your job. Be more considerate they do a lot for us that they do not have to and other regions do not really do at all.
  • Vysse wrote: »
    BrofessorX wrote: »
    how does eme constantly mess up every single time.
    ur so trap eme..
    #trap2017

This wasn't a compensation event first off. Second off GG started early due to a TYPO after we convinced EME to add it because the playerbase appreciated it. Third I am sure they will give us another double drop day or something and if not either way it's not the end of the world. Please stop acting like EME is some perfect computer that cannot make mistakes. People make typos/mistakes all the time. Imagine if everytime you made a minor error someone called you trap at your job. Be more considerate they do a lot for us that they do not have to and other regions do not really do at all.

You are right, mistakes are made and no one is perfect but.......holy hell they make a ton of mistakes
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quizotic wrote: »
    Wao players found a reason again to focking cry over and over and make duplicate threads. EME don't give double drop for awhile or compensate.

A whole weekend and 4 day of double drop for GG wasn't enough? Jesus grow up.

I see one person whining and the rest just saying it ended a day early.

whining about others whining, your such a hypocrite.

is it one whining? look at forums pages over the past few months, it is all complaining, you guys can't shut up. I complain but at least I try to give some points with it. Never seen this much complaining on any forums. This is not normal, call me hypocrite it is better than being a crying brat.

You don't like it, leave.
    edited January 2017
    Moroku wrote: »
    You know, this is not just complaining for no reason. If they promised something they should deliver. That's about it. They are a company.

This is complaining. There is no actual writing. maybe a few ppl. But mostly it is rant from some kids and it is annoying. Look at forums for F sake.

It is actually very bad, you know why? B/C that is the actual behavior going on in the game. Ppl say EME went bad or w/e I say community went worse. Tera community was way better before, treating before. More trolls we got. so these non-stop childish crying reflects the [filtered] community and what is going on Tera and it is sad.

I like how most of your discussion history is just complaining. Did you throw IQ out the window when you made your previous posts on this thread or something?

DId I cry? You and your friends which made 10s of rant thread about double drop got a high IQ?

5 ignore list is not enough, too many high IQ ppl here to block.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    The thing is that we care. We want to know why double drop stop and why some things aren't ok. We write because we care. People have invested time and money. Forum is a place we can communicate with some EME people and it's their job to make in game things work.
  • As a newcomer to Tera I'd like to point out that two issues like this occurring in such close proximity (this and I haven't received my fed bill daily mail in several days) doesn't bode well for my long term plans with this game.

I had been planning on going elite (got use to it during the compensation thing and kind of liked it) but after finding out I wasn't the only one that hasn't gotten their daily log in reward in several days it gave me pause. And now with the New Year's event getting cut short and the general consensus looking like this is standard practice for this company (and no timely acknowledgement/response) I can't really see spending the money on a monthly fee if this is the case.

Have you guys never played online games before? I was surprised too, I wanted to know what happened but it is constant crying which actually takes us away from the facts.

@Jormunrek In many other games when Holiday comes unplanned things always happens. LOL, Smite, WOW, ME3 and many games I was playing had the same thing. So I don't know what you wanna get at 2 little things.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Have you guys never played online games before? I was surprised too, I wanted to know what happened but it is constant crying which actually takes us away from the facts.

@Jormunrek In many other games when Holiday comes unplanned things always happens. LOL, Smite, WOW, ME3 and many games I was playing had the same thing. So I don't know what you wanna get at 2 little things.

WoW and maybe Smite might be the only two out of those that I would consider apples to apples for a basis of analysis. But that is mostly beside the point.

As I said, it has to do more with the acknowledgement/response to said issue in a timely fashion that causes me concern. But I will agree that them being in such close proximity is just icing on the cake. And yes, I have been playing mmo's since the early days of EQ so I am well aware of the shortcomings of the companies that produce them.

But I don't think my statement qualified as "crying". It was a point of concern as a customer (have already purchased multiple add. character slots and bank slots) and considering monthly subscription.

Nothing more, nothing less...
  • Jumping in here very quick to say this was definitely an error (almost certainly mine), and I'm making the fix as we speak. Should be back up and double droppin' in the next few minutes.

My apologies to everyone who had a big plan for Double Dropping the past few hours, but it is getting fixed, because it should be going until Tuesday morning PST.
  • Even if it started a little bit earlier that's not fair considering none of us KNEW it started earlier. I got up early today to grind and didn't participate on thursday so I don't see why this is at all okay? I stopped playing and came back for this lmao...
  • i think we should have double drop next weekend again . this day has been ruined already.
    people need to set time aside to run dungeons all day during these kind of events.
    a simple error for you has big consequences for us.