[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Crashes once every few mins since 20 mins ago.

Comments

• Gellandor wrote: »
    lcsgarcia wrote: »
    I'ts happening all the time and I'm from Brazil

My server is CH

ISP please, we are trying to find a pattern

My ISP in Brazil is NET Virtua
  • TwickTwick
    edited May 2016
    I'm midwest southern illinois and I'm crashing every 10 minutes or less. my friend on the westcoast only crashed once...just giving you our areas @Spacecats
  • i'm just done with this f... problem, our connection isn't the problem and still cashing every 5 min in game, fix it.
  • Im California Bay area Isp: comcast Crash every 20-30 mins
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt its a connection issue. It's happening to hundreds of players, I doubt all of our ISPs are having problems at the same time. It's obviously on EME's end, or server side.
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Space Cats said
    Hi all,

We've looked into the issue and confirmed that TERA servers are stable. We're still investigating as to the cause of these mass disconnects, but servers haven't been interrupted. There's no clear evidence of instability on our end, which leads us to suspect the source is a larger internet connectivity problem.

If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.

Well I am from the southern region of the United States. Many of my members that are in the same guild as I am are from the northern region of the united states. I wish to point out that it was not till after the recent patches of the 2nd of May that we started to experience these issues. I believe that these could be hacks trying to get back in or it could be bugs in the patches that are causing the issues. I do feel that it is something having to do with the patches because I have not experienced these issues since May the 2nd. This is my best guess. It is not an internet connection or speed issue as I am paying for max as it is. I do feel to be honest that it is an internal system issue. Consider the timing in which everyone started having issues.

It has been stated that Tera Servers are stable. I'm not sure if any other Server has experienced Auto Bots. However VoT has more than enough times. Recently and more than once reported by various users of a healer bot in Highwatch. When The staff of our NA servers find these reports, and resolve those issues, we need to consider the possible of those hacks trying to implement their strategies in the game.

I know the problem is not on my end. So it can not possibly be a client issue as it could be somewhere in between. As you said a larger internet issue. I use windows 8 on my computer, Recently we experienced internet issues when everything was going to windows 10. I makes me wonder if we are experiencing a game issue in comparison to that. I know that anything online or MMO wise has to upgrade as well. So it makes me wonder. If windows 10 is going to be our issue. With the change of windows operating systems world wide. Will we that use windows 8 for the time being continue to play this tera game? Is this what is happening? A switch to windows 10?

So you have my opinions and thoughts. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
  • been dc'ing like this since last night worked fine all day then when things start to pick up like more traffic going in and out of the servers the dc's start up. I am in North Carolina and my ISP is CenturyLink.
  • Mythril wrote: »
    Space Cats said
    Hi all,

We've looked into the issue and confirmed that TERA servers are stable. We're still investigating as to the cause of these mass disconnects, but servers haven't been interrupted. There's no clear evidence of instability on our end, which leads us to suspect the source is a larger internet connectivity problem.

If you're still experiencing issues, please give the general region you're connecting from and maybe we can narrow down what's happening here.

Well I am from the southern region of the United States. Many of my members that are in the same guild as I am are from the northern region of the united states. I wish to point out that it was not till after the recent patches of the 2nd of May that we started to experience these issues. I believe that these could be hacks trying to get back in or it could be bugs in the patches that are causing the issues. I do feel that it is something having to do with the patches because I have not experienced these issues since May the 2nd. This is my best guess. It is not an internet connection or speed issue as I am paying for max as it is. I do feel to be honest that it is an internal system issue. Consider the timing in which everyone started having issues.

It has been stated that Tera Servers are stable. I'm not sure if any other Server has experienced Auto Bots. However VoT has more than enough times. Recently and more than once reported by various users of a healer bot in Highwatch. When The staff of our NA servers find these reports, and resolve those issues, we need to consider the possible of those hacks trying to implement their strategies in the game.

I know the problem is not on my end. So it can not possibly be a client issue as it could be somewhere in between. As you said a larger internet issue. I use windows 8 on my computer, Recently we experienced internet issues when everything was going to windows 10. I makes me wonder if we are experiencing a game issue in comparison to that. I know that anything online or MMO wise has to upgrade as well. So it makes me wonder. If windows 10 is going to be our issue. With the change of windows operating systems world wide. Will we that use windows 8 for the time being continue to play this tera game? Is this what is happening? A switch to windows 10?

So you have my opinions and thoughts. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

wooooooo long statment, but i got windows 7.....
  • From what i see here ISPs and locations are not a pattern anymore :/
    Looks like we just have a server issue at this point. if you have this issue take a break?
  • Haven't crashed in about 30 minutes? Improvement?
  • Is not getting better I been talking to my gf on Skype and I get dc from Tera at lest 4 times per h. Now the Game fezzes or it slows down then DC and my internet still good cuz the Skype call still working. So at this point I don't know anymore I just wanna play T.T
  • ChoppahChoppah
    edited May 2016
    I too have recently been affected by sporadic loss of connection. Boston MA Comcast. I did some general Tier One connection TSing to no avail.

Running the tool from the launcher it is detecting a general connection issue. Looking at the below info from the txt file the tool generated, the only thing my humble eye can see is with the path to ZMR. Hop 14 - 15, leaseweb.net to enmasse.com. 64% loss. I really hope this gets cleared up. I have not experienced any other connectivity issues with other online games or applications.

Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address
    12 35ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% if-ae-2-2.tcore1.AEQ-Ashburn.as6453.net [216.6.87.2]

13 37ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 66.198.154.30

14 39ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% po7.cs2.wdc1.leaseweb.net [108.59.15.121]

15 36ms 64/ 100 = 64% 64/ 100 = 64% er1.wdc1.enmasse.com [108.59.1.170]

16 37ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% diag1.wdc1.enmasse.com [207.244.81.152]

• seems stable now
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just happened again.
  • NightMar3NightMar3
    edited May 2016
    NightMar3 wrote: »
    Haven't crashed in about 30 minutes? Improvement?

Nevermind crashed again.
    And again.