[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• servers completely down, nice
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Goodbye servers *looks at them all down as of this very second*
  • Philore wrote: »
    new building same old servers so problem not solved

You know nothing, John Snow.
    Their servers aren't housed at their offices, I believe the game servers as well as the login web servers, aside from their own server for their office network, and stuff. It's all housed in the datacenter in Chicago, I believe or Seattle.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    When you're at Lachelith 16% and servers go down...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like server's finally bust. lol
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    This one time EME had an IT team
  • whyyyyyyyyyyyyy dgdrgdrfgedrwrhtyhujrtgqa3rewtgrt56hyued5y5et6w4s3t545tr43w 4tr5w43er54we3r5w3e24r5wq
  • rip servers
  • I noticed the response times kept getting more out of sync. Went from 90 ms to 300 just walking around, then bam, it's all gone.

Game is great but the response times to the servers make me sad. :(
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I like how the forum banner about the issue went from blue to red. Servers are down sound the alarmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

and now its yellow
  • Eff it. My CS record was gonna be sexy after that W too.
  • rip hamsters :,v
  • I noticed the response times kept getting more out of sync. Went from 90 ms to 300 just walking around, then bam, it's all gone.

Game is great but the response times to the servers make me sad. :(

That depends really. I play from the EU. So I keep in mind that I have a +60 - +90~ extra ms. I average decent about 135ms to 170ms, everything above 200ms and you're having a bad time. <200ms is fine.
  • and down again :(
    cant get any thing done get in to things then down it goes
    needs to be fixd asap we are losing time and points/gold and everything els that goes with it
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Muh guild had 3 in progress guild quests that were almost completed, and now they'll be wiped but our personal daily run count won't be reset. Life is hard, fam. ;_;7

edit: NEVER MIND they're all good <3
This discussion has been closed.