Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• There appears to be a DNS issue impacting our data center. Our Operations team is working with our service provider on the issue.

The servers are currently live, but connections may be unstable. Log in to the game via the launcher is extremely spotty as you're well aware.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    I like how the forum banner about the issue went from blue to red. Servers are down sound the alarmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

and now its yellow

They should turn it back to red. White text on yellow is terrible.
  • thanks trump
  • S1eep wrote: »
    Meningitis wrote: »
    I like how the forum banner about the issue went from blue to red. Servers are down sound the alarmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

and now its yellow

They should turn it back to red. White text on yellow is terrible.

Color was changed simply so it would stand out more. I agree the color combo is not the best.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    There appears to be a DNS issue impacting our data center. Our Operations team is working with our service provider on the issue.

The servers are currently live, but connections may be unstable. Log in to the game via the launcher is extremely spotty as you're well aware.

Server page says they're down though and when you get in, it says they're not available.
  • @CobaltDragon on closing the other thread: The entire time login issues were experienced (still are), there were a lot of players still logged in and playing on the servers in Tera. I fail to see, how my thread is a duplicate. The server status page showed the servers as down, and a little later back up. During the time it showed down, I was still in-game, not being disconnected; UNTIL NOW. An explanation as to what just happened would be appropriate, are you guys rebooting the servers, are you guys looking into the login issues first? The server disconnect happening only now is just way too random. :|
  • There appears to be a DNS issue impacting our data center. Our Operations team is working with our service provider on the issue.

Servers are completely down for me at the moment.
  • Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your damn homeworks and chores in the mean time.
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?
  • LessiemLessiem ✭✭✭
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

You must be new around here.......
  • edited January 5
    stop being mad at video games
  • Taengoo31 wrote: »

You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.
    NPMK4XLMLR wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?

stop being mad at video games

Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.
  • right now I am getting past the launcher,yet when I get to server screen it says: 'server not avail at this time..'
  • Seriously...i was in que for LKNM for 30 minutes & when we got to the 2nd boss servers went down. This isnt fun anymore EME. and i could care less about "player compensation " you can compensate til your head falls off..its clearly not fixing the problems the servers are experiencing .
This discussion has been closed.