Can't login... anyone else?

168101112

Comments

  • Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    Not P2W? Do you even Swipe?
  • Apen wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    NPMK4XLMLR wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?

    stop being mad at video games

    Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.

    I didn't specifically called you or the other one out. But to make my point clear, go to the 1st page on this thread, then go to the 2nd, oh, and the 3rd, and you will see people whining. And no I'm not new to the forums or game, I've been around for a long [filtered] time, I'm just tired of people bashing EME as soon as a little problem pops up. And I'm not even mad, just amazed at some people in these forums.
  • kimwoojin wrote: »
    Not P2W? Do you even Swipe?

    I used too, past 3 months? [filtered] NO.
  • only times i have issues like how most of you are talking about is when my net company is acting up honestly its most likely a combination also explains why US players have more issues with this and a majority of the issue lies with comcast not so much tera so if you have xfinity that alone makes the problem worse contact them especially when you ping spikes usually due to outages in some areas
  • edited January 5
    Davina wrote: »
    you can compensate til your head falls off..its clearly not fixing the problems the servers are experiencing .

    Look at it this way: the game is not p2w at all, the only things u might want to buy for real money is costumes. They probably have angry competitors that could make dds or dos attacks.
  • Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    NPMK4XLMLR wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?

    stop being mad at video games

    Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.

    I didn't specifically called you or the other one out. But to make my point clear, go to the 1st page on this thread, then go to the 2nd, oh, and the 3rd, and you will see people whining. And no I'm not new to the forums or game, I've been around for a long [filtered] time, I'm just tired of people bashing EME as soon as a little problem pops up. And I'm not even mad, just amazed at some people in these forums.

    People are mad and whining because this has been going on for 3 or so months, so you can't blame them. The server's haven't been stable for that long or so. Some people are just fed up, hence why the player base is slowly dwindling.
  • I love how it's just the NA servers too. I am watching EU people stream, and see Ktera on twitch as well, just find it funny
  • edited January 5
    compesation Kyra Catalyst event !!!! hope !

  • kimwoojin wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    Not P2W? Do you even Swipe?

    No I don't swipe, swiping to buy costumes and selling them to obtain gold to buy ingame gear is not the same as swiping to buy gear directly from the TERA Shop. Like there is a very clear difference, you wanna see p2w? Check out Vindictus, Archeage, Revelation, BnS. All them big names, pay as [filtered] to win. But ya know, everyone has their own opinions and stuff. Even with the facts thrown at their faces, their opinions still differ C:
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Apen wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    You're the first person to get angry on this thread lol... it's been pretty chill.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    NPMK4XLMLR wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Taengoo31 wrote: »
    Man you guys are such haters and whiners. Servers rarely crash, literally rarely, crashes one day and ya'll go like "TYPICAL DAY IN TERA, EME SUCKS, bla bla bla". Jesus Christ, yeah servers crashing sucks, but give EME some credit, they have freaking managed to maintain this game alive and free to play meaning not p2w for 5 years, even with all the crap that BHS pulls. Chill, they will fix it soon, go do your [filtered] homeworks and chores in the mean time.

    Obviously you haven't been around for the past.. oh... 3 months?

    stop being mad at video games

    Do you see my text mad? I'm actually calm atm. Because none of this surprises me.

    I didn't specifically called you or the other one out. But to make my point clear, go to the 1st page on this thread, then go to the 2nd, oh, and the 3rd, and you will see people whining. And no I'm not new to the forums or game, I've been around for a long [filtered] time, I'm just tired of people bashing EME as soon as a little problem pops up. And I'm not even mad, just amazed at some people in these forums.

    People are mad and whining because this has been going on for 3 or so months, so you can't blame them. The server's haven't been stable for that long or so. Some people are just fed up, hence why the player base is slowly dwindling.

    actually last glorious moment of NA TERA were kyra's blue boxes last February, ever since FIHM patch issues just keep comming...
  • edited January 5
    35YLTWJD7W wrote: »
    I love how it's just the NA servers too. I am watching EU people stream, and see Ktera on twitch as well, just find it funny

    How is that funny? Does EU and Ktera have their servers in Chicago?
  • i thought its my internet
  • I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S
  • I believe our Operations Team has made some headway while looking into the issue, and we are about to restart our Live Services.
  • We've identified the source of the issue and expect things to be resolved shortly (15 to 30 minutes by our estimation).
This discussion has been closed.