[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• SpooklesSpookles ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Algarth89 wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

when the game goes down and then comes back up you will have to start over.

To be fair though, Channelworks takes like 3 minutes with an ok party
  • RLEDAEX4MD wrote: »
    I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S

Maybe we were in the same party. Did you lose all Crux Crystal too?

nono i was soloin it, i have lost all my red and blue crystals (those were level 48 T.T) and i dont know how to use the structure crystals (the gray ones with green tip on the corner) on the acc :S
  • Still down. Does anyone know how long server will be down?
  • it is not just comcast ....I don't have comcast
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    i understand that games crushes at some point, im not complainin at all, but i wanna know, when the servers are up again, am i gonna have to fight the second boss of channelworks from 4% of hp or from the beginnin :S?

You'll most likely have to start over from the beginning again.

damn :S, good thing i dont have to work tomorrow, thank you man!
  • Reya wrote: »
    it is not just comcast ....I don't have comcast

comcast is their server provider. nothing to do with your ISP
  • ArcherOfEnvyArcherOfEnvy Netherlands ✭✭✭
    N33CFA9GGR wrote: »
    Still down. Does anyone know how long server will be down?

According to Denommenator; 15 - 30 minutes. CobaltDragon's comment mentioned a restart of Live Services.
    So either way: Servers are up but server page is showing them as down or they are rebooting the servers and we'll be able to connect soon.
    Tempest Reach is up, all others are down, according to the server status page. So I think we all can play again soon.
  • edited January 2017
    Will I be able to get my Run back, I was in RMHM last boss 10% when server went down, was a learning run so was in there for about 2 and a half hours... this really sux =/
  • Algarth89 wrote: »
    RLEDAEX4MD wrote: »
    I've been fighting the 2nd boss in channelworks for like 45min and when it was at 4% of hp servers went down! :S

nono i was soloin it, i have lost all my red and blue crystals (those were level 48 T.T) and i dont know how to use the structure crystals (the gray ones with green tip on the corner) on the acc :S

if you are breaking crystals soloing, why in the world not use a complete crystalbind? I cant remember the last time i did anything without it
  • Pl3rionPl3rion
    edited January 2017

According to Denommenator; 15 - 30 minutes. CobaltDragon's comment mentioned a restart of Live Services.
    So either way: Servers are up but server page is showing them as down or they are rebooting the servers and we'll be able to connect soon.

If you try to enter a server it now says they "[aren't] up yet", rather than "this server is not available". So it would seem they are restarting right now.
  • Spookles wrote: »

if you are breaking crystals soloing, why in the world not use a complete crystalbind? I cant remember the last time i did anything without it

complete crystalbind? what are those?
  • SpooklesSpookles ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Spookles wrote: »

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

I mean the auction house. they can be bought in game easy cheap. not real money
  • LenushkaLenushka
    edited January 2017

It lets you not to break crystals for 12 hours, but don't do it before 65, it's not cheap.
    Pl3rion wrote: »

If you try to enter a server it now says they "[aren't] up yet", rather than "this server is not available". So it would seem they are restarting right now.

Tempest Reach's server is a few seconds faster it seems! The server page showed them all down, I refreshed. TR: UP OTHERS: DOWN, refreshed again and everything was up.
This discussion has been closed.