[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• Kyra2486Kyra2486
    edited January 2017
    Did they forget to feed the hamsters before they left for the holidays and came back to them half starved?
  • LenushkaLenushka
    edited January 2017
    Spookles wrote: »

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

I mean the auction house. they can be bought in game easy cheap. not real money

What u used to play NWO? 'marketplace' 'auction house' =)
  • Lenushka wrote: »
    Algarth89 wrote: »
    complete crystalbind? what are those?

It lets you not to break crystals for 12 hours, but don't do it before 65, it's not cheap.

he said he was soloing Channelworks. I assumed he had money and was 65

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

was Auction House on FFXI
  • Time to replace the running popos EME
  • When this starts to happens we need a msg in game so we know not to run any thing that may take some time , then ppl would not be so agro about the cut off's, nothing worse than getting to the end of some thing like the last boss then down the severs go
  • Spookles wrote: »
    Lenushka wrote: »

He said his crystals were 48, that's why I thought he's lower 65.
    Lenushka wrote: »

He said his crystals were 48, that's why I thought he's lower 65.

if he is soloing Channelworks with lvl 48 crystals, he might as well break them..lol
  • Spookles wrote: »

if he is soloing Channelworks with lvl 48 crystals, he might as well break them..lol

That >:)
  • UP servers now
  • null
    Can you even enter level 65 dungeons when you're not 65?
  • Servers are up and i still cant get it still get this stupid error message i even restart pc i repair launcher and nothing:/
  • @EME: Good work

For the community: Everyone's quick with dashing out sarcasm, frustration and anger. Apparently, EME solved this incident within several hours. That's very fast in my opinion for a game publisher, we're not talking about highly financed priorities like the red button that launches nukes.

• whut good work it still dont work for some people is not only me my frends cant log in either:/
  • Login issues appear to have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.