There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

Can't login... anyone else?

Comments

• Kyra2486Kyra2486
    edited January 2017
    Did they forget to feed the hamsters before they left for the holidays and came back to them half starved?
  • LenushkaLenushka
    edited January 2017
    Spookles wrote: »

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

I mean the auction house. they can be bought in game easy cheap. not real money

What u used to play NWO? 'marketplace' 'auction house' =)
  • Lenushka wrote: »
    Algarth89 wrote: »
    complete crystalbind? what are those?

It lets you not to break crystals for 12 hours, but don't do it before 65, it's not cheap.

he said he was soloing Channelworks. I assumed he had money and was 65

Go to the marketplace. They are items that make your crystals unbreakable either for 1 time (normal crystalbind) or for a long time over and over (complete)

was Auction House on FFXI
  • Time to replace the running popos EME
  • When this starts to happens we need a msg in game so we know not to run any thing that may take some time , then ppl would not be so agro about the cut off's, nothing worse than getting to the end of some thing like the last boss then down the severs go
  • Spookles wrote: »
    Lenushka wrote: »

He said his crystals were 48, that's why I thought he's lower 65.
    Lenushka wrote: »

He said his crystals were 48, that's why I thought he's lower 65.

if he is soloing Channelworks with lvl 48 crystals, he might as well break them..lol
  • Spookles wrote: »

if he is soloing Channelworks with lvl 48 crystals, he might as well break them..lol

That >:)
  • UP servers now
  • null
    Can you even enter level 65 dungeons when you're not 65?
  • Servers are up and i still cant get it still get this stupid error message i even restart pc i repair launcher and nothing:/
  • @EME: Good work

For the community: Everyone's quick with dashing out sarcasm, frustration and anger. Apparently, EME solved this incident within several hours. That's very fast in my opinion for a game publisher, we're not talking about highly financed priorities like the red button that launches nukes.

• whut good work it still dont work for some people is not only me my frends cant log in either:/
  • Login issues appear to have been resolved. Thank you for your patience, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.