Just raising awareness

The brooch from the 30 man raid is currently tradeable I believe this was fixed as of 01/03/2017 @Spacecats @Denommenator @CobaltDragon @StarSprite @Malrok

Comments

• The brooch from the 30 man raid is currently tradeable I believe this was fixed as of 01/03/2017 @Spacecats @Denommenator @CobaltDragon @StarSprite @Malrok

Could you grab a screenshot of the Brooch being placed into a Trade Window ?

I believe the description had always stated "Untradeable" , but the properties weren't configured correctly until the Tuesday Maintenance we just had.
  • edited January 6
    The brooch from the 30 man raid is currently tradeable I believe this was fixed as of 01/03/2017 @Spacecats @Denommenator @CobaltDragon @StarSprite @Malrok

Could you grab a screenshot of the Brooch being placed into a Trade Window ?

I believe the description had always stated "Untradeable" , but the properties weren't configured correctly until the Tuesday Maintenance we just had.

@CobaltDragon My bad for causing confusion, what i meant to do with this thread is to get staff or someone from Player council to edit the mega thread: Known issues: Fang & Feather. It's fixed right? As of 01/03/16, it still doesn't show as fixed.

I literally copied that specific line of the list for that reason.
  • Please try not to make a thread unless it's to report a bug. Player Council members are volunteers and we work on the bug report list as time allows. Making threads like this just slows progress down even more.
  • If there ever needs to be something updated in the future feel free to PM me.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    If there ever needs to be something updated in the future feel free to PM me.

Thank you