Error: 500 Internal Server Error

13»

Comments

• yay, again :)
  • Same error for me and my other half.
  • I got logged in both to my account and the launcher. We'll see if Tera loads.
  • Got into Tera. Thanks for working on the issue EME!
  • An hour it's like this since yesterday except for like 3 hours in the evening
  • Our Operations Team will continue to monitor the situation, but at the moment, they believe the overall issue preventing Launcher Login / Website Login should now be resolved.
  • Earlier today I was playing SSHM and got really weird rubberbanding and lagging (greater than normal) and my ping was rising constantly. After 2-3hours playing ping rose from 130 to 290. I logged out, restarted computer, restarted adsl modem and tried to play again --> 500 Internal Server Error.

• I dont know if i should make a different thread, but there seems to be an issue with loading screen too, im stuck at 100%.
  • Emiyu wrote: »
    I dont know if i should make a different thread, but there seems to be an issue with loading screen too, im stuck at 100%.

The Loading Screen after selecting a Character to log into, or while already in-game and switching between Zones ?
  • EmiyuEmiyu
    edited January 6
    Emiyu wrote: »
    I dont know if i should make a different thread, but there seems to be an issue with loading screen too, im stuck at 100%.

The Loading Screen after selecting a Character to log into, or while already in-game and switching between Zones ?

It doesnt happen all the time. It's while already in-game. It might just be me, i'll run repair tool in case o-o;
  • Btw, lag spike attack the game all times .__.
    Tomorrow i get 1,260ms in RMHM and this kill 3 times the party ._____.
  • Emiyu wrote: »
    Emiyu wrote: »

It doesnt happen all the time. It's while already in-game. It might just be me, i'll run repair tool in case o-o;

Yeah, if it's while already loaded into the Game, it's most likely a minor Zone File Corruption.

A Repair can sometimes resolve that, but if it's on-going, you might need to purge the corrupted file through a fresh install.
  • The first thing you need to know about an "Internal Server Error" is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. There are a number of causes for a 500 Internal Server Error to display in a web browser.

Dee
13»