The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Net Compesation Part 2

Do i need Elite Status to get 15 days of elite to get the compensation or did i misunderstood the blog page?

Comments

• Yes, from Saturday the 7th, you need to already be Elite to get the 15 days.
  • @Kals - That's correct, for this second half of the compensation event, you must already have Elite status to get the extra 15 days.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    On my case elite ends at 7 jan but idk which time TT_TT
  • Noesis wrote: »
    @Kals - That's correct, for this second half of the compensation event, you must already have Elite status to get the extra 15 days.

Can i buy a day of elite, log in and get 15 days?
  • What about those who don't have Elite? Seems a bit unfair to me.
  • What about those who don't have Elite? Seems a bit unfair to me.

They already got their 15 days of Elite.
  • TomRipleyTomRipley ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I do have elite, with the extra 15 days given last month it's running until 22nd now, but I didn't get the next 15 days for elite players yet.

Has this been working for anyone already?

PS I'm buying my elites ingame via the broker, but I'm 100% it was mentioned that those count as well for this part of the compensation.
  • @Noesis My elite from the previous 15 days conveniently expired before you guys put the second part of it, so now demanding to get elite by other means for the extra 15 days?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    @Noesis My elite from the previous 15 days conveniently expired before you guys put the second part of it, so now demanding to get elite by other means for the extra 15 days?

it was meant to be that way, 15 days for free players and 30 days in 2 separate 15 day incrememnts for elite players.
  • sanj66 wrote: »
    @Noesis My elite from the previous 15 days conveniently expired before you guys put the second part of it, so now demanding to get elite by other means for the extra 15 days?

it was meant to be that way, 15 days for free players and 30 days in 2 separate 15 day incrememnts for elite players.

I was elite already at the time they gave the compensation, but still just got 15 days for it?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »

I was elite already at the time they gave the compensation, but still just got 15 days for it?

yes cuz its 2 sets of 15 days, 15X2=30
  • Well I didn't get my 15 days.... yay...
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apen wrote: »
    Well I didn't get my 15 days.... yay...

If you are currently Elite, it will probably show up as an extension in the next few days (seems to batch). If you are not Elite, though, you won't get it.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭

If you are currently Elite, it will probably show up as an extension in the next few days (seems to batch). If you are not Elite, though, you won't get it.

it hasnt shown up for me either in my elite expiration date, even though i logged in multiple times on the home page etc.
  • sanj66 wrote: »

it hasnt shown up for me either in my elite expiration date, even though i logged in multiple times on the home page etc.

You need to restart the launcher and relog in the game (maybe even play a couple of minutes), not the homepage. I did that and checked the time for renewal (before and after) and I got the 15 days without a problem.