[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Don't you dare EME!

DON'T MAKE THE ONLY GOOD SERVER (MT) A 65 ONLY PVP SERVER. THATS WHAT FEY FORREST IS FOR.
YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OUTRAGED BY THIS.

You've already ruined the game by taking out so much content that you literally can skip the entire game by spamming dungeons...BUT NO. that's NOT enough for you people.. You have to go and RUIN the only good server on this game. If these changes actually go through Then I know at least several handful of people that will be done with this game. It's just continuously going down-hill (ever since gunner came out, and even before that)
I don't really care if this thread gets hate, I am not here to argue with anyone. I want the community and the MODS and the people that run this to see the outrage I / we all have with this very very VERY stupid decision that the company will be making. AND SOON AT THAT. I am literally so disgusted right now I can't even finish this post.

EDIT: I like how everyone is complaining about killing lowbies, I never once said I wanted to kill lowbies and NEVER have the entirety of the years I have been playing TERA. Having open world pvp isin't just about killing lowbies, If you can't get over that don't bother commenting?

EDIT 2: It's no use to even respond to anything in this topic. The mods don't care about the blatant hate / harassment from a single opinion and chose to post shade instead of doing their job. Posting anything further would probably get me banned weather it would be worthy or questionable to be banned for or not. It's the people in this thread with hive mentality that ruined the game. Sayonara.

Comments

• Dhrizzit wrote: »
    relax

the only guy with permisson to write post as this its me

enjoy the PVP 69

No.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuua wrote: »
    DON'T MAKE THE ONLY GOOD SERVER (MT) A 65 ONLY PVP SERVER. THATS WHAT FEY FORREST IS FOR.
    YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PLAYERS INCLUDING MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS THAT ARE OUTRAGED BY THIS.

You've already ruined the game by taking out so much content that you literally can skip the entire game by spamming dungeons...BUT NO. that's NOT enough for you people.. You have to go and RUIN the only good server on this game. If these changes actually go through Then I know at least several handful of people that will be done with this game. It's just continuously going down-hill (ever since gunner came out, and even before that)
    I don't really care if this thread gets hate, I am not here to argue with anyone. I want the community and the MODS and the people that run this to see the outrage I / we all have with this very very VERY stupid decision that the company will be making. AND SOON AT THAT. I am literally so disgusted right now I can't even finish this post.

but they will do little cute elin :3
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm confused, what exactly are you losing from this change?
    random pvp during leveling doesn't happen anymore 'cause all you gotta do is afk and queue dungeons in velika and then boom, 65.
    so.. aside from killing super new folk who don't know that.... what else is there... ?

i think MT is currently the most popular and active server for different reasons than you think
  • Are you mad that you wont be able to kill lowbies outside lumbertown? rofl
    Hahahah, your post is funny af, the way you rage just for a game, get a life lmao
  • They will [filtered] it up as usual. I don't understand a company that want to lose their customers, blows my mind...

giphy.gif
  • BRXTNBRXTN ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I agree with you. MT will be ruined. The poor optimisation of this game + this update will most likely cause me to leave for good. (I'll give it a chance, though). I recently started playing Path of Exile and it's looking like it will replace Tera for me (rip 4000 hours) I suggest you give it a try!
  • P2WP2W ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Heruvim wrote: »
    Are you mad that you wont be able to kill lowbies outside lumbertown? rofl
    Hahahah, your post is funny af, the way you rage just for a game, get a life lmao
    Dhrizzit wrote: »
    let me this to me

im going to explain what he want

he want pk all the people on lumbertown for melancholy

This is exactly what he wants. We really don't need these people in the game anyway. Bye.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Even if people from MT leave after this patch it's not gonna kill the game (even if MT is the biggest server). Honestly it's just gonna clean out some toxic players if anything.

I don't totally agree with changing MT to PVP65 since FF does exist like others mentioned, but if the company wants to do it, so be it. I welcome the change to see some of the jerks flock out.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    Even if people from MT leave after this patch it's not gonna kill the game (even if MT is the biggest server). Honestly it's just gonna clean out some toxic players if anything.

I don't totally agree with changing MT to PVP65 since FF does exist like others mentioned, but if the company wants to do it, so be it. I welcome the change to see some of the jerks flock out.

but we need mudkip video to keep tera youtube alive B)

now i dont know how he will made his video about dancer hunting :lol:
  • BRXTN wrote: »
    I agree with you. MT will be ruined. The poor optimisation of this game + this update will most likely cause me to leave for good. (I'll give it a chance, though). I recently started playing Path of Exile and it's looking like it will replace Tera for me (rip 4000 hours) I suggest you give it a try!

Thanks, I'll give it a try- and don't mind all the PVE posters on this feed- they are just relishing in the fact they dont have to poop their pants with rage every time someone wins against them in pvp xD But yea I will give it a look into, and so will all my friends and guildies, thanks! :+1:
  • No more killing newbies? U call this pvp? xD pathetic
  • This Fuua is shame, PvP 65 would be great for Players that start the game and want to lvl up without idiots 65 killing they [filtered] every single min.... go and cry with your mama or get [filtered] off from the entire game, nobody care about you or your guild [filtered], [filtered], hope eme delete this post.
  • Roly wrote: »
    This Fuua is shame, PvP 65 would be great for Players that start the game and want to lvl up without idiots 65 killing they [filtered] every single min.... go and cry with your mama or get [filtered] off from the entire game, nobody care about you or your guild [filtered], [filtered], hope eme delete this post.

I love the large amounts of hate I am getting just because I don't like a change that's going to happen anyway :3
    Great community, yet people that want to keep PVP are toxic?
    This is the way people are going to handle their disputes now because there will be no PVP to settle things out. People will hide on their lowbies and just talk toxic like all the PVE servers do. There will be no settling other than hurtful and toxic words. So congratulations on flaming me and probably many others, you have proved absolutely nothing by telling me to f-off and to kms :)
  • edited January 2017
    REEEEE EME How else will I show off my sick PvP skills by one hitting low levels?!?
  • Once the patch hits come PVP me 1v1 and we can settle it :-) instead of talking smack on a forum where your name and characters are safe.